Aroc

Jun 7, 2020
can anyone tell me where the xmas update/special actually is?

edit: nvm, saw its a extra download. though its like the halloween special, directly in the game

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Wizardas

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I miss Mc's mom
Can you elaborate a little bit more?

I have not played this game in a couple of years, so when you say you miss the mc's mom, is that because she was not on this update or they removed her or something?

I'm asking this because some devs removed incest from their game, some even changed the name of the game.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Can you elaborate a little bit more?

I have not played this game in a couple of years, so when you say you miss the mc's mom, is that because she was not on this update or they removed her or something?

I'm asking this because some devs removed incest from their game, some even changed the name of the game.
I haven't played the Christmas episode yet, but if you haven't played in a number of years, it's possible that you may be unaware that the model for the Mom was changed quite a long time ago.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Joi_fan
The incest patch is still being shared here on f95, I'm a fan of this game, as is Taboo's story, which also has incest, just for that version, I play the story because I'm not a fan of bestiality, I still say that I miss Mc's mom because she and The sister and the striper are the 3 women that I like the most. Greetings, friend.

zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
Well, my view is that the Christmas special was kinda cute, and I like the game a lot. Off to go contribute something to the dev in support (unlike I suspect many of the people here griping about slow updates who haven't given the dev a dime, a euro or a pound).

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Too many
Well, my view is that the Christmas special was kinda cute, and I like the game a lot. Off to go contribute something to the dev in support (unlike I suspect many of the people here griping about slow updates who haven't given the dev a dime, a euro or a pound).
Too many posters seem to forget that a FREE bonus actually costs the Dev money. So don't be too quick to compare it to a for-profit update.

The X-nas bonus itself wasn't much, that's true. The MC has now "fucked" his sis twice counting the Frightnight bonus (mind you, using mind-control this latter time).
Klara (with Mom and Victoria) are top-tier MILFs so that was good.
But Rachel? For anyone not remembering her, she earlier enticed the MC into a girls' washroom stall just for her clique leader, Jim, to sucker-punch the MC into a minor concussion. At least the MC finally got a bj from her. But I would have preferred someone else, such as the postal station girl.

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
Man I'm still shocked this game is still not finished. I remember playing it once when he just started remaking it. Insane that it has barely moved forward in all that time.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

SacredDark

Dec 30, 2020
Played the game and I must say, I really enjoyed the beautiful renders, great voiceline and the superb story-telling in this one! I have lowkey grown attachment to Liz, Trixy (of all the peeps) & Linda.

What I really hope to see in the future is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apart from all that, I can't wait to see more and more past memories unfold in the future.

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Although I enjoy this game I can't shake the sadness of the fact that I'll probably kick the bucket before it's completed. *knocks on wood*

Between games like this Light of my life and Badik my junk probably won't function by the time their completed but again *knocks on wood*
Waiting for this game to continue is like waiting for the USA to win the FIFA World Cup (Men's team....the women have won 4.)

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
Waiting for this game to continue is like waiting for the USA to win the FIFA World Cup (Men's team....the women have won 4.)
I have no doubt in my mind it will continue. Probably an update on the same level of time and care he put into this Christmas special and probably the same length too. He probably was holding onto that Christmas special for quite awhile hoping that it would appease the lack of actual progress in the last two years, and before someone bitches about "progress" i don't mean small updates and meaningless remakes, I mean actual strides in the games plot. Some people here refuse to see the milking that is happening since he's prepared a bunch of ready excuses, from his mental health(i mean doing nothing about a game for more than 2 years has to take a toll on your mental right?) to being homeless. I wouldn't put it past him to say he has family problems for his next excuse or his pet turtle died and he has to have a 2 month mourning ritual.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes