CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
why is the christmas special in a standalone download? wasnt the christmas special from before just added to special scenes in the full game? why cant this christmas special be added as well? it would be nice if i didnt have to download a standalone version for all the holiday specials devs put out for their games! is there no way to add it to the game? the gallery maybe? or some game devs even make it a separate option on the title screen, but at least its bundled with the game! makes it easier to continue playing the main game after you finish the holiday special! maybe thats just me being picky but thats just the way id like it to be! (if the new christmas special is packed in with the main game disregard this rant as i havent downloaded the main game since the last update who knows how far back ago that was)

Gbr100

Jun 11, 2020
why is the christmas special in a standalone download? wasnt the christmas special from before just added to special scenes in the full game? why cant this christmas special be added as well? it would be nice if i didnt have to download a standalone version for all the holiday specials devs put out for their games! is there no way to add it to the game? the gallery maybe? or some game devs even make it a separate option on the title screen, but at least its bundled with the game! makes it easier to continue playing the main game after you finish the holiday special! maybe thats just me being picky but thats just the way id like it to be! (if the new christmas special is packed in with the main game disregard this rant as i havent downloaded the main game since the last update who knows how far back ago that was)
Because the dev purely lives off of dipshits who fund his Paterson an nothing else. He does not need to accommodate you. He has no product to give. He has no skills to implement it. He messed around with some renpy and 3d modeling once and somehow tricked a horde of idiots to fund him because of it. A lesson to all of us, for better or worse

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Because the dev purely lives off of dipshits who fund his Paterson an nothing else. He does not need to accommodate you. He has no product to give. He has no skills to implement it. He messed around with some renpy and 3d modeling once and somehow tricked a horde of idiots to fund him because of it. A lesson to all of us, for better or worse
Couldn't have said it better. I used to follow this game on f4p-nation way back in the day, and it used to be just another basic Renpy game with a subpar plot. There was nothing evidently amazing about it, but at least it used to get consistent updates as far as my memory goes.

When he chose to rework those earlier scenes, then it was all downhill from there. The game really blew up at some point and now here we are.

I'm only hanging on because of Nao and Mao twins, I'm surprised we've not seen them in any other games because most DAZ models are heavily reused in other games but not these models... maybe they're original?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also had massive problems with Patreon which ate up much time and must have caused Dev huge emotional distress.
So, a few legit explanations for lack of game progression.
well could nearly say that show me a dev that hasn't had problems with patreon.

Reactions: Mibera

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
well could nearly say that show me a dev that hasn't had problems with patreon.
Sure.
But SLim was thrown off Patreon.
Any Dev who gets thrown off Patreon, I'm willing to give much benefits of the doubt to. Did the same, back in the day, to Mr. Dots of DMD fame.

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
I also thing the the Christmas Special was nice but more importantly it seem the dev is back working and states we should get update in January so I'll believe for now after all it's the season
That level of belief is incredible. Hats to you in all seriousness. Btw, it always seems it looks like hes "back to working" until something out of the blue happens(which happens frequently if anyone has actually been paying attention). I can remember him always using his signature catch phrase "after *insert story about how he overcame his latest excuse* we can finally move forward". He's used "we can finally move forward" quite often and nothing has actually moved forward in 2 years+. It would be hillarious if it wasn't so damn sad.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes