Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This is one of those games that I completely forget that they even exist since it doesn't really get that many updates. I just checked the op and this is almost 6 years old. This has to be one of the oldest games on this forum that hasn't been finished or abandoned yet.

Jhazen23

Oct 28, 2019
Haha, I see what you did there; you are so funny. Give us another one, bud. You're sharp as a whip, I tell ya!
Truthfully I don't see myself ever allowing unwillingly having coal shoved up my ass, but you do you. :LOL:
I'd like to say this was a fine attempt at a back handed compliment but truthfully it wasn't. First of all the idiom you were looking for was either "smart as a whip" or " sharp as a tack". While itț might be common to incorrectly combine the two it looks pretty dumb when you do it whiles attempting an insult.
Still with me, ok now we are going to work on defining words. Unwillingly: against one's wishes; reluctantly. Allowing: giving (someone) permission to do something. See how those don't work together. So all you managed to do was unwillingly allowed me to see your level of intelligence. If it's easier for you I would be ok if you wrote your next response in crayon.

Last edited:

Beaviss

Jan 27, 2018
I have no idea why devs start with characters looking a certain way and then after everyone gets used to them, change their looks. Only marginally admittedly but they all look like strangers. Really takes away from the game

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Is there a way to make the text instant like any other Renpy game? Its annoying to have a typewriter text imo, even if its fast.

Aroc

Jun 7, 2020
can anyone tell me where the xmas update/special actually is?

edit: nvm, saw its a extra download. though its like the halloween special, directly in the game

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Wizardas
3.90 star(s) 118 Votes