joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Hi guys... just started playing this game and MC is now home and he comes back from delivering parcel to Margaret, sees his Mom doing yoga and helps with it but during the session it starts giving me the error below. Can anyone help resolve it?
TIA
View attachment 3414150
Any mod installed ? There is no reason that this does not work other than prologue.rpyc file corrupted

• Sad
Reactions: HBKTheIcon69

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Badjourasmix
What can you expect from this developer? A game that has been in development for quite some time. I love Slim's games. Super delicious girls, awakening and tabboo stories. I love them, but the bad thing is all the time it takes to give an update every year and This latest update with the twins does not advance, it made me sleepy, as I say, it is a great developer and I love its games, but delivering an update every 9 months or a year is the bad thing.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I don't usually give sandbox games a chance, but I really like the characters in this one. There are many many many continuity errors, though, as a direct result of being sandbox. One example is if you do all the current Margaret content before the first Trixy event, she still says she's a virgin, despite having already had sex with her.

If Slim would just nix the sandbox entirely, and put events in their proper order as a VN, these errors wouldn't happen. It'd also cut down development time by a massive amount, since sandbox requires easily 10x the coding. In my opinion, sandbox adds nothing of value to a game. It slows development, causes continuity errors to be much easier to make, and makes the gameplay far less fluid. Having to constantly be clicking/tapping all over the screen ruins the flow of the story, not to mention having to stop mid-scene to go play a dumb minigame to make money to continue the scene.

This game would easily be a 5-star gem, if not for the sandbox aspect. That said, the girls are mostly worth the extra hassle.

P.S. Mao and Nao's voice actresses could stand to learn to pronounce their own names properly. It's pretty irritating that they mispronounce them so badly, considering how often they say them. Their characters are meant to be Japanese, but can't even pronounce "matcha" properly.

Last edited:

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
Any mod installed ? There is no reason that this does not work other than prologue.rpyc file corrupted
i have shawn mod installed. but if i switch to the old xray works fine. I think bug with his mod. Disabled his UI improvements and it work fine. If switch to the old xray with the ui improvement enabled works fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: rnzn and joelurmel

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: joelurmel

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
There is something about that here should be taken care next update https://f95zone.to/threads/the-awak...ements-0-4-4a-shawnchapp.157509/post-13117079 if you disable xray before going to next scene it should work fine even with new xray
Yes error only happen when switching from an xray scene to a none xray scene with xray active

i personally can't reproduce it unless i spam xray and click to next scene super fast i think its cause by lag as in thees a tiny lag spike that allows the next scene to go on before the xray deactivates cause clicking next should auto deactivate just before the next scene shows but if theres lag it will do it at the exact same time causing the error

Reactions: wookie ookie

Hentaihoney

Aug 10, 2017
1st time play. I think it is pretty decent, some dialogue is still messed up. Calling the MC tenant instead of son, and mixing up other relations. Good looking game and premise.

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
Nope. He keeps talking about hows he's stabalized and how new content will be coming out faster than before. Judging by the speed he's been going, I guess he means once a year when he says "fast". People were calling me crazy when I said the update would be small. Now look at it. :) He's been making good use of the Halloween and Christmas specials to buy time over the years. Probably had both in his holster for quite awhilte till people started to complain. He doesn't bother to show his face in this forum like he used to either. Probably because of shame, guilt or he doesnt care, hell maybe all three. Lol.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.90 star(s) 118 Votes