lazysherlock

Nov 28, 2021
It's the OG fight :devilish:

The Awakening [v0.4.4a] [SLim Games]

VS

Midnight Paradise [v0.24 Elite] [Lewdlab]

Which ya got?
Both of these games were among the first ones to make it on my top 10ish list when i learned of Renpy existence. They've also maintained a permanent presence on my pc because they both have scenes that are my flavor and sometimes ya need to indulge when the rivers run dry or stagnant.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Hello is there any MOD for more Slots for this game?thnx in advance.
I don't know about this game, but note that it's apparently fairly common in Ren'py games for there to be more pages available for saves than the nine that are usually laid out; if you're on page nine and click the next page button, many games will move you to page ten without complaint. You will find it more difficult to get to, say, page 27 than to get to pages 1-9, but the capability may exist.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Hello, could you tell me the name of the file that has more save spaces, please or pass it to me?

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Android update please
For those who are wondering ...

Thank you for Android warning.
Waiting patiently
...(and didn't notice the statement made previously, as this guy did) ...

The dev noted in their Subscribestar post that the Android update wasn't ready to go with the PC/Mac version, but should be along shortly (although people here will need a hero again). With this added as actual text in a post, searches should see it now.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Hello, could you tell me the name of the file that has more save spaces, please or pass it to me?
If you're asking me:
  • Open the game.
  • Load any save.
  • Go to the last page of saves listed on the Save screen.
  • Check if the page number is shown on screen (it may only be visible in the page selection area. If so, ignore comments about page number going forward). Confirm the listed page number is the one you would expect (it should probably be 9)
  • If there are no saves on that page, then makes a save.
  • In the page selection area at the bottom of the page, there are probably some sort of arrow icons, one to the left of the initial pages (usually autosave and quicksave), and one to the right of the last specific numbered page (usually 9). Try clicking the icon to the right.
  • If you're still seeing the same page you were seeing, with the same saves, then that's all you get in this game. If you're seeing a different page (presumably one with no saves, or at least with different saves than you were seeing), then clicking that icon will probably always take you to a new page. However, if the last numbered page in the list is page 9, and you are on page 6, and you want to get to page 13? You would have to go to page nine, and click the next page icon four times (going to pages 10, 11, 12, and finally 13).
If you're looking for help with the Universal Ren'py Mod, someone else will have to provide that.

Reactions: parqueo

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I've found 3? new free roam secrets: store, post office, and living room (night?). I don't know if the missing one that I don't have is only because I'm just not seeing it.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Man!! The fingerboard "tech deck" scene takes me back, that set-up was top notch! Reminds me of the park course my buddy made in shop class!

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
This new version is a total let down. It was so exciting to search the house for dirty laundry.

FFS... this was once a great concept. Now it's.... I don't even know what it is any more.

Good luck with this train wreck.

Reactions: DKft and Jaun Karr
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes