Daskapital61

Apr 25, 2023
One has said from the start that Joyce content won't be till the end, and repeated that, and constantly repeats that. It's the same as their first game.

The other one didn't even know if they would come back after their page got shutdown.

The other one didn't even know if they would come back after their page got shutdown.

So, the people who are paying evidentially want it.
dude what are you talking about ?
lewdlab talking like that because he/they knows the people paying that shit because they wanna see the joyce content after all. nobody paying for sofia or the other girls (expect maybe sisters/roommates.
and i can't find any logic why slimgames publish this content after all. İts milking and everybody knows that.
All the patrons pays for the one content and you and i know that. Everybody knows that.

Dec 5, 2019
"We're kicking things into high gear from now on, pumping out updates at a quicker pace. We've been dealing with a bunch of distractions lately, but with this update dropping, we're getting back on track."

Hmm~ i'm having a very hard time believing that. By "quicker pace", do they mean half a year? Cuz that would be a huge improvement indeed.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
dude what are you talking about ?
lewdlab talking like that because he/they knows the people paying that shit because they wanna see the joyce content after all. nobody paying for sofia or the other girls (expect maybe sisters/roommates.
and i can't find any logic why slimgames publish this content after all. İts milking and everybody knows that.
All the patrons pays for the one content and you and i know that. Everybody knows that.
Then people need to stop paying then, eh? He's warned them time and time again it won't be any time soon....

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
So my question is this. Why is it at least 3 years to finish this game? Are people not supporting the Dev? Do they have another Job that takes ALL there time? I remember trying this VN At least a Year ago maybe more, and there it literally little to no forward progress in the events. The dev is to slow to finish this project, (YES I was a patreon, key word WAS) after watching month after month of my "donation" not amounting to anything of substance, after like 10 months, I stopped supporting them. And from what I seen today, I am glad I did.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So my question is this. Why is it at least 3 years to finish this game? Are people not supporting the Dev? Do they have another Job that takes ALL there time? I remember trying this VN At least a Year ago maybe more, and there it literally little to no forward progress in the events. The dev is to slow to finish this project, (YES I was a patreon, key word WAS) after watching month after month of my "donation" not amounting to anything of substance, after like 10 months, I stopped supporting them. And from what I seen today, I am glad I did.
They did a rework so to speak, then their page got shutdown and were not working on it for a while last, I remember. Then they got SS setup and Itch and started again on it.

Reactions: KiraJames

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
They did a rework so to speak, then their page got shutdown and were not working on it for a while last, I remember. Then they got SS setup and Itch and started again on it.
Question is how many reworks. I want to say at least 2 but this game so old I can't remember exactly.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I would also like to know this. I've done the search and every time some one asks it gets ignored. Nobody wants to answer. Is lesbian content avoidable or not?
ya i noticed that as well i always try to see if its been answered before but as far as i can tell it just gets ignored

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I would also like to know this. I've done the search and every time some one asks it gets ignored. Nobody wants to answer. Is lesbian content avoidable or not?
No one has played this game for a long time, because it is not being developed, and probably no one remembers whether there is lesbian content there. :unsure:..as far as I remember. CAN BE AVOIDED WHEN SELECTING.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes