KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
I am glad to see an update finally, and I am happy with the Mao/Nao content we got, but this was it? It was like 10 months or something and we only got one date with them.

A tiny bit of bath content with Liz (if you can call it content, it's like 5 seconds) and a nice shower scene with the twins. All up it's only 30 minutes or so though. What a disappointment.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
To me this is one of those games that could a 4 or 5 star game when it's finished. But as it sits now 3 stars at best because of slow updates. I mean if it only came out a year or 2 ago and it had this much content you could bump it up to 4 stars. But sadly that's not the case. Dev needs to come back with a pretty big update and start coming out regularly updates atleast once per 6 month with decent updates.

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
Jesus, fan mods is doing more work/fix's then the dev himself at this rate. I would be embarrassed if I was that dev, but then again to let it go this far I would have to have no shame/self accountability to begin with.

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
any time i use the x-ray ability/function it works fine but after stopping the x-ray the image loads but no text and i get this error after it and it keeps popping up if i hit ignore
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Nah, the dev will have another sob story ready for why he did no work in a few months.
Hence why I save my patreon support for devs who keep their word, and they're few in number. I only support 2 at the moment.

Seriously, is this dev gonna be as infamous as the one who did Milfy City?

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of The Awakening v0.4.4a with Shawnchapp's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes