a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
old saves work or not?
No they do not for this is a different game altogether.

The first one you lived in a house and this one you live in an apartment and the flavor of the game has changed so much it does not feel the same.

If you did not play the first one I would say don't bother and just start the new one.

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
yay and again a game without new content according to the motto if I can think of nothing or no desire and just want to milk the cow then I rework the game and ready ...... it is sad because I really liked the game but then for a long time nothing new and then a stupid revised version and let me guess the version now does not go from the content as far as the old version? In any case, I would not be surprised to make sense, you can not continue to do well, it is so sad

only endless teasen and make hot and then nothing more nothing progresses in the storry no hot sex scenes with mom sis or a threesome with both ...... I'm just curious when the game is canceled and onhold or abandoned
Its start the next day after the old version and you meet the girl again that lived next door, that is where I am at now and will post more later.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Is there a patch that will change "Name of Mother" to mom? Sure you get the option to set the relationship to mom, but it's pretty pointless if both you and your sister don't call her mom and instead call her by whatever you named her. I suppose you could actually name her mom, but then everyone will call her that and not just her kids.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a patch that will change "Name of Mother" to mom? Sure you get the option to set the relationship to mom, but it's pretty pointless if both you and your sister don't call her mom and instead call her by whatever you named her. I suppose you could actually name her mom, but then everyone will call her that and not just her kids.
You can do it in the game just click on the little white hart in the lower right corner above the settings button.

is this a remake?
Yes and no.

This starts 1 day after the original game stopped but it has a totally new feel to the game and does not have the same flavor it did before and its very short.

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
is this a remake?
Yes and no.

This starts 1 day after the original game stopped but it has a totally new feel to the game and does not have the same flavor it did before and its very short.

Reactions: bobbo69

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Congratulations, you have more voice acting in your game than most MMORPG's on the market and there is even a british accent. <3

Reactions: PapaThunda

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
You can do it in the game just click on the little white hart in the lower right corner above the settings button.
I know that. But then EVERYONE, including people who aren't related to her will call her mom if I change her name to mom. When I was asking for a patch I meant one that would change what you call your mom to your relationship to her is and not to what you named her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I know that. But then EVERYONE, including people who aren't related to her will call her mom if I change her name to mom. When I was asking for a patch I meant one that would change what you call your mom to your relationship to her is and not to what you named her.
I guess I don't understand what you want because you can change her name and change her relationship there.

See I named her Ann. TheAwakening 2018-12-15 14-47-49-85.jpg
Then I changed it to "See here" TheAwakening 2018-12-15 14-48-06-19.jpg

So if this is not what you are looking for then I can not help you.

Reactions: Domiek

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
The game looks promising, hope the updates wont take long. Animations look good too. Added to my "worth playing collection". :)

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I guess I don't understand what you want because you can change her name and change her relationship there.
In my game I have her relationship as Mom. And her name as Alice. When I meet her in this game my guy CALLS her Alice, I don't know how you address you mom, but I don't usually address mine by her first name... I call her mom. That's what I want. I want her to have a real name, but still be called "mom" by her supposed kids. I'm asking if there is a patch that does that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
In my game I have her relationship as Mom. And her name as Alice. When I meet her in this game my guy CALLS her Alice, I don't know how you address you mom, but I don't usually adress her by her first name... I call her mom. That's what I want. I want her to have a real name, but still be called "mom" by her supposed kids. I'm asking if there is a patch that does that.
That will require a major re-write of the convo's with her then and I doubt that will happen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
wow seriously? what was the point starting this game over with then?
That is what I am trying to find out because it does not have the same feel or flavor as the original game did and I may just forgo this for several updates and then see if it gets back on track.

The first game had much more serious flavor and feel to it but this new one has more of a kiddy style feel and flavor to it.

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes