Gothoku

Jan 11, 2018
Am I the only one who can't play to the game ? It's like I can only do the post and see somes rooms of the house and nobody's in .. ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The Jessica Jones name tag was oddly distracting, and damn even with the flash back images I thought the landlady/mother was our roommate/sister (not complaining though). Can I fix Landlady/mother's relationship brackets somehow? Or will it not matter with the remake.

Fairy harem is now back up to two, thanks SLim Games.

Reactions: JJsworld

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
The Jessica Jones name tag was oddly distracting, and damn even with the flash back images I thought the landlady/mother was our roommate/sister (not complaining though). Can I fix Landlady/mother's relationship brackets somehow? Or will it not matter with the remake.

it does not matter for the remake. but that gives me an idea. I'll add an option to change names and relationships.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018

1544522914146.png
Ok done. It was a bit of a bitch to code that :).
when you hover your mouse over a name you can edit it. Haven't tested on android though.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ok done. It was a bit of a bitch to code that :).
when you hover your mouse over a name you can edit it. Haven't tested on android though.
Wow thank you very much. I stopped before naming the fairy as it was getting late, but I was going to go for a purple flower that sounded fitting.

Edit - Update if anyone is actually interested, it's a tie between Lavender or Iris. There is Bell(flower) but that's very close to a certain other fairy...

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Wow thank you very much. I stopped before naming the fairy as it was getting late, but I was going to go for a purple flower that sounded fitting.

Edit - Update if anyone is actually interested, it's a tie between Lavender or Iris. There is Bell(flower) but that's very close to a certain other fairy...
I actually named her Jinx...

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I actually named her Jinx...
Titans or Legends? I settled on Lavender.

Damn that haunted house animation is amazingly good, not that the others aren't of course but this one is something else. And I'm so glad she actually is a sweet girl after actually falling for another sisters innocent act in a certain hotel.

Now our fairy's gone punk. Mail sorting mini game, kind of time travel and Navi... There's a pattern forming.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Titans or Legends? I settled on Lavender.

Damn that haunted house animation is amazingly good, not that the others aren't of course but this one is something else. And I'm so glad she actually is a sweet girl after actually falling for another sisters innocent act in a certain hotel.

Now our fairy's gone punk. Mail sorting mini game, kind of time travel and Navi... There's a pattern forming.
Titans...

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Better point out that the new 0.03b version can be grabbed by anyone from SLim's patron (and you can see sis groping mom too), as the threads op hasn't been updated yet.

Edit - False information ignore this... But there is screen shot of sis groping mom that is true.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes