King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
and here we go with the complains -_-
I can get behind that :)
But that's why we have Belle in "Long Live The Princess", she looks so mighty cute and adorable, but she's so fucking kinky and depraved as hell, I just love her, haha, and the expression on her face when you lick her, oh my! Or when you wake up and see her getting her way with your dick, going "Cock! Cock! Cock!" oh that was so funny, Belle is just amazing, gotta love her! :heartcoveredeyes:
I get the vibes that this fairy here could be very similar to Belle actually, she kind of reminds me of Belle in a way already :p
Belle is a sweetheart there's no denying that but i didnt want the fairy here to become a Belle clone, i quite liked her speech about love so i hoped she might end up a bit more romantic and less depraved :)
i love both of the faries probably love the fairys (named her kinker bell) looks more in this game i like belles personality :D

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I'm not even sure whats the appeal of incest anyway.

I only like it because it increases the chances for milfs appearing, but nobody seems to make games where you fuck your hot neightbour or some kind of older crush as main goal.

Always the mother or sister as price is getting stale very quick now.
There is my sweet neighbor where you have the option to bang you neighbors daughter or the neighbor herself.

Reactions: Axer Hell

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Dunno. Previously was better. Models i mean. At least Mother model for sure. Dont change models of main characters please. Map thing is great thought. (But i still like linear games more, non-linear games, where you're grinding for hours for actions to appear is a shit to me, sorry)

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Very promising game. The models and the animation are nice. The story also has a lot of potential. I'd love to see how you take revenge on the school bullies. The supernatural storyline is not very unique but could turn out to be interesting.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Very promising game. The models and the animation are nice. The story also has a lot of potential. I'd love to see how you take revenge on the school bullies. The supernatural storyline is not very unique but could turn out to be interesting.
Remember his dream... The school bully is tied to a chair, so I think he is seeing the future happening...

Reactions: Axer Hell

nokhai

May 4, 2018
the rebuild view is great and look like high quality.
i hope the dev keep motivated since rebuilding prone to abandonment in months.

Reactions: SLim_Games

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Dunno. Previously was better. Models i mean. At least Mother model for sure. Dont change models of main characters please. Map thing is great thought. (But i still like linear games more, non-linear games, where you're grinding for hours for actions to appear is a shit to me, sorry)
don't worry, you won't be grinding at all. the map is there so you can choose which characters story you want to see first. The only grind might be getting money.. but it won't be long, a couple of minutes top, but nothing like grinding for 30 minutes..

nokhai

May 4, 2018
don't worry, you won't be grinding at all. the map is there so you can choose which characters story you want to see first. The only grind might be getting money.. but it won't be long, a couple of minutes top, but nothing like grinding for 30 minutes..
minimal grind, this is verrrry good.

Reactions: JJsworld

Infinithex

Apr 15, 2018
Slim what about the signatures for F95zone?

Reactions: JJsworld
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes