ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
hope this game dont get abandoned aswell.
last patreon post is now 1 month ago.
He posted here like 2 weeks ago. It's not that far before your post actually. Things are slow but unless this was SLim's fulltime job I'd expect nothing less. He seems to have a passion for it, even if he's unsure of what directions to take with development, so I doubt he's abandoning this anytime soon.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Playin a few games here... All of them waiting on updates...
Dating My Daughter
Sisterly Lust
A Wife and Mother
Sister Sister Sister
Parental Love

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Playin a few games here... All of them waiting on updates...
Dating My Daughter
Sisterly Lust
A Wife and Mother
Sister Sister Sister
Parental Love
so in the game "A Wife and Mother" because it is best you wait until the last update comes because I doubt it before anything interesting except stupid endless stupid annoying blah blah blah will give and in the last update there are probably all the in the game occur then in a huge gangbang the bitch endless fuck ..... but that will probably take a few more years at the speed as he brings the updates:closedtongue:x'Dx'D

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I just finished version 3 and... Everything goes fast and leaves no choice on certain events. Why offer a lot of choices, finally opposed? For example, I wanted to push back the young sis, and now... :pokerFace:

Reactions: SLim_Games

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Update post from my patreon:

Since the last update I spent a lot of time reworking characters and gameplay mechanics.
You can now travel to different places using the map: (on this picture there is only one place you can visit)

When you enter a place you will find a minimap at the bottom left corner to easily navigate through the place -> just click on the room you want to go to:

As you can see, there are also some extra buttons:
Map - Messages - Inventory - Store

You will be able to make some money that you can spend on the store to buy items. But I don't want to spoil too much.

All that is left now is to fill it with content. It will take some time and I don't have a release date set yet. I try to make at least 10 renders per day. Usually I used about ~300 renders per update + animations.
I will probably post a demo version at the end of this month with very little content, so you can give me your thoughts.

I'm also using 1080p renders now. The picture below took 30minutes to render. What do you think? Is it enough, should I render it longer -> less grainy. Every feedback is welcome :)

PS.: I reworked the phone completely. It's working smooth and I can implement messages easy, so I will put way more content in it than in the prologue.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
He posted here like 2 weeks ago. It's not that far before your post actually. Things are slow but unless this was SLim's fulltime job I'd expect nothing less. He seems to have a passion for it, even if he's unsure of what directions to take with development, so I doubt he's abandoning this anytime soon.
I will not abandon it ;) I just spend a lot of time thinking how to improve my game and working/testing new things. So I don't come here that often, but when I do I read all the messages posted and they help me with new ideas :)

The progression is a bit slow at the moment.. that's true. But once I'm sure that I'm working the right path, the deveopment should be faster too

Jun 10, 2018
Update post from my patreon:

Since the last update I spent a lot of time reworking characters and gameplay mechanics.
You can now travel to different places using the map: (on this picture there is only one place you can visit)

When you enter a place you will find a minimap at the bottom left corner to easily navigate through the place -> just click on the room you want to go to:

As you can see, there are also some extra buttons:
Map - Messages - Inventory - Store

You will be able to make some money that you can spend on the store to buy items. But I don't want to spoil too much.

All that is left now is to fill it with content. It will take some time and I don't have a release date set yet. I try to make at least 10 renders per day. Usually I used about ~300 renders per update + animations.
I will probably post a demo version at the end of this month with very little content, so you can give me your thoughts.

I'm also using 1080p renders now. The picture below took 30minutes to render. What do you think? Is it enough, should I render it longer -> less grainy. Every feedback is welcome :)

PS.: I reworked the phone completely. It's working smooth and I can implement messages easy, so I will put way more content in it than in the prologue.
Render it longer

Reactions: JJsworld

Infinithex

Apr 15, 2018
I will not abandon it ;) I just spend a lot of time thinking how to improve my game and working/testing new things. So I don't come here that often, but when I do I read all the messages posted and they help me with new ideas :)

The progression is a bit slow at the moment.. that's true. But once I'm sure that I'm working the right path, the deveopment should be faster too
Slim i love your game please don't abandon it you make a great job i always come every day to see if there is any news on the awakening but still waiting every day please keep doing the great job taht you always give us!!

Reactions: SLim_Games

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Christ, the image looks good, for all I care you can render them at 720 so it goes faster

Reactions: DanMachiFan

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Come on, update... Glad to see him rerendering the game, and adding new features... Shows that he truely cares about his work, instead of just throwing an update out there...

Android player

Oct 9, 2018
Is there a android version i can download? If so where can i find it? The link on fapnation said it was for version 0.1..? This game sounds awesome, if anyone could point me in the right direction i would appreciate it. Thx in advance

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Is there a android version i can download? If so where can i find it? The link on fapnation said it was for version 0.1..? This game sounds awesome, if anyone could point me in the right direction i would appreciate it. Thx in advance
Page 1 here, i used it on mine... Just waiting on update...

Reactions: Android player

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
this is my new fav game. i love the girls im staying with which i named my mom and sister. i also really love the fairy, i hope we can get some sex scenes with her. i think it be cool if she could use her powers to give us a dream like state and have her be human sized for love making :3

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
The Android apk for the awakening is ok but it keeps shutting down after awhile of play every time.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes