Android player

Oct 9, 2018
Playin a few games here... All of them waiting on updates...
Dating My Daughter
Sisterly Lust
A Wife and Mother
Sister Sister Sister
Parental Love
U prob already know but Sister sister sister's final version was released a lil bit ago. just a heads up, roll back is disabled now along with some other small changes. But pretty cool new chapter in my humble opinion.

Reactions: JJsworld

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
U prob already know but Sister sister sister's final version was released a lil bit ago. just a heads up, roll back is disabled now along with some other small changes. But pretty cool new chapter in my humble opinion.
Yes, was final chapter of it... He is starting the new game, as a continuation of it, Cuntsworth Academy...

Reactions: Android player

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
This game has some nice potential!!
I've been playing it from the start and I'm liking what I'm seeing!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Hey,
I uploaded a very very very short demo for the next update (1-2 minutes).
You can download it from the front page of this thread.
This is just to show what changes I made since the last update, there is basically no content, just to showcase the gameplay changes.
Anyway.. feel free to post your thoughts on this here ;)
Patreon post if you are interested (it is public):
(please don't tell staff to promote this post for the "latest update" section. I already told them not to since this is not really an update. thank you)

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I like it... There is one scene I can't seem to find, but all is good...

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
The demo is pretty good. I really like the design of the icons and the map.
The Mini-game is actually quite fun :D

The only thing that I don't like that much ist the new design of the fairy. I really liked her older hair style better :D Especially because the new one looks like excactly like the fairy from the Daz Bundle ;)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The changes sure do look good, think the renders are clearer now as opposed to the older version, so well done there :)
That animation you received on the phone would indicate that the animations would be as good as before, if not better, so that's another good thing :)
Would've liked to see how the different ladies would look now, but that's all due in time :)
I must say that I think I prefer the fairy's older look a bit more. I mean, I like the new one's outfit and even her hairstyle, but maybe the hair could've been kept pink, but purple is good too, hehe. But perhaps her ears could be either slightly less pointy, or maybe smaller in size, they almost look too big considering her size, or perhaps they could be human ear shape, it's not an unwritten rule that tinkers/fairies must have pointy elf-like ears after all :p

But yeah, looking good, and definitely looking forward getting to read the VN again, sure did love the old version, and this ought to be a better version of it! Keep up the good work dev! :)

Reactions: SLim_Games

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i hope people dont complain about the lack of content since this its just a demo but i may be misreading this

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I liked it, you got a nice clean ui, the menus are pretty self-explanatory and i like the fact that your gonna "expand" the game to free roam.My only gripe is that our beloved companion the fairy changed her hairstyle, its way too punkie for her character.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I liked it, you got a nice clean ui, the menus are pretty self-explanatory and i like the fact that your gonna "expand" the game to free roam.My only gripe is that our beloved companion the fairy changed her hairstyle, its way too punkie for her character.
I'm actually perfectly okay with the new hairstyle, I mean, the old version of her made her almost seem like innocent, but the things she say and the things she need you to do are FAR FAR from innocent, in fact their perverted and depraved, so the new look suits that nature much better xD

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I'm actually perfectly okay with the new hairstyle, I mean, the old version of her made her almost seem like innocent, but the things she say and the things she need you to do are FAR FAR from innocent, in fact their perverted and depraved, so the new look suits that nature much better XD
I know what you mean but i liked her contradicting looks, she was the epitome of "don't judge a book by its cover" and im simply not a fan of such extreme hairstyle, i would like something more feminine for her :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I know what you mean but i liked her contradicting looks, she was the epitome of "don't judge a book by its cover" and im simply not a fan of such extreme hairstyle, i would like something more feminine for her :)
I can get behind that :)
But that's why we have Belle in "Long Live The Princess", she looks so mighty cute and adorable, but she's so fucking kinky and depraved as hell, I just love her, haha, and the expression on her face when you lick her, oh my! Or when you wake up and see her getting her way with your dick, going "Cock! Cock! Cock!" oh that was so funny, Belle is just amazing, gotta love her! ;P
I get the vibes that this fairy here could be very similar to Belle actually, she kind of reminds me of Belle in a way already :p

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I must say that I think I prefer the fairy's older look a bit more. I mean, I like the new one's outfit and even her hairstyle, but maybe the hair could've been kept pink, but purple is good too, hehe.
Yeah I loved the more innocent hair style a lot more. This side cut just doesn't fit a fairy that well...

woody

Jan 31, 2017
really like this game my only problem with it was the image quality but thats now been fixed so looking forward to more,has the quality of the previous releases been improved,was gonna give it a rerun is fixed

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I can get behind that :)
But that's why we have Belle in "Long Live The Princess", she looks so mighty cute and adorable, but she's so fucking kinky and depraved as hell, I just love her, haha, and the expression on her face when you lick her, oh my! Or when you wake up and see her getting her way with your dick, going "Cock! Cock! Cock!" oh that was so funny, Belle is just amazing, gotta love her! :heartcoveredeyes:
I get the vibes that this fairy here could be very similar to Belle actually, she kind of reminds me of Belle in a way already :p
Belle is a sweetheart there's no denying that but i didnt want the fairy here to become a Belle clone, i quite liked her speech about love so i hoped she might end up a bit more romantic and less depraved :)

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Do you need to play the Prologue first and then the Demo, or is the Prologue in the Demo?

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes