nokhai

May 4, 2018
by the way just my personal opinion.
if you can resize the penis and make it more humanly look would look beautifull.
proportional with the body size. before it look like blue whale genital.

since the girl have no godzilla tits,
would be fair if the boy too had no godzilla dick.

Reactions: placebox30 and wr34

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
if you can resize the penis and make it more humanly look would look beautifull.

no

FriendzonedDude

Sep 21, 2018
when i start this i'm alone at home and if i go to the minimap i see the house and the mailbox symbol but no women D:
any ideas what's wrong ?

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
when i start this i'm alone at home and if i go to the minimap i see the house and the mailbox symbol but no women D:
any ideas what's wrong ?
Just a demo... He is revamping the game... He should be done, soon... It's worth the wait...

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Idk, tried the android version, and cant do anything but post office... Just waiting on update...

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017

Go play Melody and other games with little/middle penis and let us alone !

adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
Or just do like most devs and create a separately downloaded patch that changes things from step family to real family. And they're not being stupid. Just because most of us can actually separate our fetishes from real life and not have them impact our relationships with other human beings, doesn't mean that other people will ever understand it. Patreon are a business and they have to keep themselves afloat, even though I'm sure at least one of the higher ups is a member here.

TL;DR Make a patch for it, cos it's easier and humans are stupid creatures that don't know shit, but at the same time Patreon need to think of their business.

or just put an in game switch in the code. and dont post about it on patreon.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
or just put an in game switch in the code. and dont post about it on patreon.
It takes but one a-hole to report it and shit could get real serious. Having it as a separate file gives plausible deniability to the developer as it can be easily chalked up to a mod from a fan, something which the creator had no knowledge of and can't be held accountable for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Centurion
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes