PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
So am i missing something here or does v0.1 really have less content than the prologue had?
If that is indeed the case i should really have waited playing the game further. Everwehre i go i just get teaser images for new content in future updates, i can not even interact with anything in mcs house besides the pervy stuff at night now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So am i missing something here or does v0.1 really have less content than the prologue had?
There isn't that much in 0.1, play the Christmas episode for some more good animations but content wise it isn't up to the prologue yet. Because the prologue as it's now called had gotten up to version 0.3, if that makes sense.

ZZ23

Jan 21, 2019
I love this it has great potential. Everything is perfect UI,world,animation(best ever), models etc. I love how much effort
went into voices and it is great feature this is probably only game i enjoyed it but issue here is that it is kinda of ruined
by bad dialogues. It makes sense to flash that out then apply voice since it will sound so much better.

but there are some issue with game like dialog quality,lack of choices,story and overall relationship development(including prologue ) is lacking big time but I hope that is just because devs are making good base for future and will address this problem.

Another thing I don't like is being forced to chose relationships and all that jazz because it noticeably affects
dialog and it looks weird I would rather just have non lewd game then apply good old patch if I feel like it.
it is not that big of a deal but it seems like it complicates matters for no reason and is not good compromise.
Writing for such systems seems like nightmare.

I story is going to be made more compelling and stuff like this then I'm sure this game is going to be 6/5 for me.
Keep up the good work.

Reactions: SLim_Games

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
I love this it has great potential. Everything is perfect UI,world,animation(best ever), models etc. I love how much effort
went into voices and it is great feature this is probably only game i enjoyed it but issue here is that it is kinda of ruined
by bad dialogues. It makes sense to flash that out then apply voice since it will sound so much better.

but there are some issue with game like dialog quality,lack of choices,story and overall relationship development(including prologue ) is lacking big time but I hope that is just because devs are making good base for future and will address this problem.

Another thing I don't like is being forced to chose relationships and all that jazz because it noticeably affects
dialog and it looks weird I would rather just have non lewd game then apply good old patch if I feel like it.
it is not that big of a deal but it seems like it complicates matters for no reason and is not good compromise.
Writing for such systems seems like nightmare.

I story is going to be made more compelling and stuff like this then I'm sure this game is going to be 6/5 for me.
Keep up the good work.
I agree with you on every point and I was offered help in my discord with writing which I gladly accepted.
So I hope you will see some improvement in the next update.
I'll make a f95 version with mom & sister as the primary relationship, but if people really want to, they can also custom input their relationship, but choosing mom&sister will have additional dialogue/custom lines.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Everything that i clicked it's says that it's for future update...
As I said to someone else just a few posts up there isn't a lot of content in 0.1, it's a 0.1 after all. The prologue was up to 0.3 so right now that has more content. It's great to have a version 0.1 of a game be big and full of content but it's rare.

Reactions: JJsworld

ZZ23

Jan 21, 2019
Of course it is 0.1 version of the game what did you expect ? complete game ?

@Slim_dude

It is clear that technical knowledge needed to make excellent game is there. Also I still can't get over the fact that voice acting is actually good to a point i didn't turn it off so that is its first for me.

Is there plan to rework prologue and add it to main game ? That makes a lot of sense.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
There isn't that much in 0.1, play the Christmas episode for some more good animations but content wise it isn't up to the prologue yet. Because the prologue as it's now called had gotten up to version 0.3, if that makes sense.
I mean it makes sense, sure. But i still have a very hard time with version numbers for most games.
Some have a 0.5 for example, which i would assume means 50% finished game, others have 0.11 or something along those lines. Maybe i'm just stupid but i really don't think normal games are this confusingly numbered and as a result i struggle with even figuring out progress for most games on here.

And i know there is a completed tag in the name if a project is done, but i still want to see if games that are in dev are worth my time in the future, if you know what i mean.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
@Slim_dude
I hope even if many of us criticize your game very harshly, i would like to say it still is one of the games with the most potential many have played on here. The fairy thing is pretty damn weird, but also incredibly compelling. I for one would just want to have let me call it "real corruption" in the game, what the prologue labels as corruption is pretty much mind control, lets be honest here.
Corruption is not instantly making a person doing sexual acts, not in my book at least. It would be far more interesting if there are different types and choices as to how to corrupt a person. The very same on the other end. Is the love meter just missing in 0.1, or are there plans to even kill it? It would be a shame, cause both of those mechanics could help for different endings.

In my mind corrupting every character you meet should result in a very dark and "evil" ending, likewise working your way trough without using, or only sparsely using corruption should still lead you to love and sex. And a healthy middle should be there as well.
On the voice acting, honestly? It helps the game immensely! In fact if melody had voice-acting it would be an even better game as a result. And awakening, imo shows why. It brings the characters better to life than any plain text line ever could. Hell there is a reason why most VNs on the market for many years now have voices and that is pretty much why.

Keep up this project, cause it has so, so much potential, its honestly astounding.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Of course it is 0.1 version of the game what did you expect ? complete game ?

@Slim_dude

It is clear that technical knowledge needed to make excellent game is there. Also I still can't get over the fact that voice acting is actually good to a point i didn't turn it off so that is its first for me.

Is there plan to rework prologue and add it to main game ? That makes a lot of sense.
yes, actually thought about reworking the prologue after 0.2, but then again I think people would prefer new content instead. So it has to wait till I'm finished with the game or when I feel like there is enough content to play and I can squeeze it in when I have the time :)

@Slim_dude
I hope even if many of us criticize your game very harshly, i would like to say it still is one of the games with the most potential many have played on here. The fairy thing is pretty damn weird, but also incredibly compelling. I for one would just want to have let me call it "real corruption" in the game, what the prologue labels as corruption is pretty much mind control, lets be honest here.
Corruption is not instantly making a person doing sexual acts, not in my book at least. It would be far more interesting if there are different types and choices as to how to corrupt a person. The very same on the other end. Is the love meter just missing in 0.1, or are there plans to even kill it? It would be a shame, cause both of those mechanics could help for different endings.

In my mind corrupting every character you meet should result in a very dark and "evil" ending, likewise working your way trough without using, or only sparsely using corruption should still lead you to love and sex. And a healthy middle should be there as well.
On the voice acting, honestly? It helps the game immensely! In fact if melody had voice-acting it would be an even better game as a result. And awakening, imo shows why. It brings the characters better to life than any plain text line ever could. Hell there is a reason why most VNs on the market for many years now have voices and that is pretty much why.

Keep up this project, cause it has so, so much potential, its honestly astounding.
Yeah, the corruption has been changed, kind of a misinterpretation on my end in the prologue. What I have planned is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the love meter will be in 0.2 and will fill depending on the choices, but can also be disabled in the options for players that don't want to know how their choices affect the story.

I think the voice acting is kind of a cool thing, but personally, I think some characters need a different voice though.

ZZ23

Jan 21, 2019
@Slim_dude

Hmm but rework is going to be new content by its self since now location is different and tons of different stuff.
Unless you tied it in story by having a move to apartment. Flow of story is so disrupted at this point by few different
things already.

I personally would like that more then new content, especially if we get better setup for future events.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
@Slim_dude

Hmm but rework is going to be new content by its self since now location is different and tons of different stuff.
Unless you tied it in story by having a move to apartment. Flow of story is so disrupted at this point by few different
things already.

I personally would like that more then new content, especially if we get better setup for future events.
But the neighbours also moved? I vote for a rework of the better/important events into the new game. Keep the old version around for prosperity but maybe slowly add newly rebuilt versions of the previous scenes to the new story.

WilliamWilson

Sep 30, 2018
@Slim_dude good to know that you're considering bring the prologue content to the new game and i understand that it must be a complicate situation to be stuck between remaking old content or making new one. Having said that, since you decided to reboot the game from a linear structure to a free roaming one(which to me is awesome since i prefer free roaming over linear games), i don't think remaking the old content bit by bit is the best option. I'm not talking about the obvious stuff like the fact that they don't live in a house anymore but in an apartment, i'm talking about the chronological order of the events.

What i'm going to say now is a suggestion, i'm sure some people will disagree with:

Since the game is free roaming now,letting the player choose which routes he wants to go through or not, it makes no sense to start the sister's route in the prologue. As of right now,by the time the free roaming starts,you're potentially already dating your sister. The prologue should only have scenes that serves to establish the premise as well as the major players of the story(or in this case the romantic options). Discovering your sister's past and going in a date with her should be part of her route once the free roaming starts.

So in my opinion,the new prologue should stay linear(because it's a good way to make sure all the player know what the hell the game is about) but smaller in content. It's been a while since i played the prologue so i don't remember all the details, but it should be something like this:

1) Hospital scene where you met the nurse,the doctor,your mother and learn what happened to you.
2) Go home and met the sister,met the fairy and learn about your powers and met the neighbor.
3) Go to school, met the students and the teacher.
4) Get pranked,met the prostitute.
5) Free roaming starts the next day.

From what i remember this is all the new prologue should have, the sister content should be moved to her route.

Again, this is just a suggestion.

ZZ23

Jan 21, 2019
@WilliamWilson

I agree dating sister from get go was odd mostly because it didn't serve any purpose(not that I know of anyway). Also i'm pretty sure most of is if not all would rather want to work for that piece of ass because once we invest reward feels better. Maybe you could find out later that you had a thing with her if it servers the story.

1) Hospital scene where you met the nurse,the doctor,your mother and learn what happened to you.
2) Go home and met the sister,met the fairy and learn about your powers and met the neighbor.
3) Go to school, met the students and the teacher.
4) Get pranked,met the prostitute.
5) Free roaming starts the next day.

This should work but at this point I will take anything that creates better story if that means chaining everything
in prologue so be it as long slim gets focused vision. What we have now I consider demo on what he can do.

Reactions: WilliamWilson

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Is there anything to do in 0.1 yet or is this basically just an intro?
Opening sequence at school including sexual content.
Some free-roaming content, including 5 bonus images to find.
Character introductions for a teacher, a fairy, a classmate/colleague, two girls that you live with (relationships determined by the player), a neighbour briefly, and a cute mail girl. Most of which include nudity based on an x-ray mechanic and are voiced.
Some minor story progression with some girls.
Night time visit to one of the girls you live with, including sexual content.

It's not the biggest 0.1 but there's still some good content and it sets a high standard for future releases.

Reactions: SLim_Games
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes