ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
since i'm not going to read through 66 more pages of comments to see if my questions have been answered (because i'm lazy) i'm just going to ask them: is there the mentioned incest content in the game? "There will also be incest in the later versions.. but I'm not sure how to handle it since patreon is banning incest :/
anyway. thx for accepting my game request :>" and if so was there a patch made for it or is it in the game without need of one? also if there is a patch can i get a link to it please?
You can use the search function to search "this thread".
But to answer your question, you get to assign the relationship in game. In the prologue you choose at the beginning, and in v0.1 (the new build/loose continuation) you get to also decide at the beginning but with the added option of being able to change it at any time during free roaming sections. SLim has mentioned he will try to find a solution to how the possible children refer to the possible mom, currently they refer to her as the name you choose rather than the relationship title. Naming her mom or something solves the problem but introduces the possibility of future problems, such as if the mom interacts with the neighbour or other characters and they call her mom too.
Right now, it's pretty flexible and future updates should be even more accommodating.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
You can use the search function to search "this thread".
But to answer your question, you get to assign the relationship in game. In the prologue you choose at the beginning, and in v0.1 (the new build/loose continuation) you get to also decide at the beginning but with the added option of being able to change it at any time during free roaming sections. SLim has mentioned he will try to find a solution to how the possible children refer to the possible mom, currently they refer to her as the name you choose rather than the relationship title. Naming her mom or something solves the problem but introduces the possibility of future problems, such as if the mom interacts with the neighbour or other characters and they call her mom too.
Right now, it's pretty flexible and future updates should be even more accommodating.
i actually didn't know u could do that with the search function so thanks for telling me and thanks for answering my question.
on the note of the solution to how the possible children refer to the possible mum i have an idea that could possibly be used, i am playing a game right now that asks at the start of the game after you name the "daughter" and the pc "the father" what relation u are to the "daughter" and then what relation the "daughter" is to the pc, so theoretically an option like that could be used with the possible mum so it asks what relation is the possible mum is to the possible children and vise versa and that should hopefully allow everyone who isn't possible children to call the possible mum by the name the player gives them and the possible children to call her what the player says is the relationship between them it would also allow the player to set different relationships for each possible child as well if it worked that is, idk how hard that would be to code cause i have no experience in the subject but if it could be done that should work but as i said it's only a theory

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
hello guys, I'm playing this TheAwakening-0.1-pc ver. Do you know where Lia's room key and the location of secret stuff to open the images in the PC?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
hello guys, I'm playing this TheAwakening-0.1-pc ver. Do you know where Lia's room key and the location of secret stuff to open the images in the PC?
The secret gallery images are found by collecting pieces of underwear scattered throughout the various locations.
The room key hasn't been implemented yet and may not be something we get until further down her route similar to Caroline's key in Milfy City.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
The secret gallery images are found by collecting pieces of underwear scattered throughout the various locations.
The room key hasn't been implemented yet and may not be something we get until further down her route similar to Caroline's key in Milfy City.
do you know the location of the underwears?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I think there was one in nearly every location that you can visit in free roaming. Including the school.
The laundry room one was tricky because I thought it was just a part of the scene for a brief moment. The rest mostly stand out as being out of place.
If I get a chance later I'll do a run through and grab some circled screenshots if nobody beats me to it. I don't think they're needed but I guess it wouldn't hurt.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
@Agungteguh27
Earlier in this thread people have mentioned having found 5 hidden images. I've checked my file and done another run through and also came to the conclusion that there are currently only 5 in the game so far. I've left SLim a message over on the Patreon to confirm this but I'm pretty certain that v0.1 only contains 5. They're easily found but during my quick run through I figured I'd start a guide anyway since it could grow and items may end up becoming more difficult to find.

Hidden Images Guide v0.1: - -

Hold up, I may have messed up the file names. BRB
Fixed

Bob Richards

May 7, 2017
Game sounds interesting but why the hell are there different versions to install. And why is it still at 0.1 (or whatever depending which) when it's been out for almost a year? It's like when Christmas came around everybody decided to create new .exes for those too (and they hardly delivered anything beyond good teasing for hard earned shekels).

Reactions: JJsworld

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Game sounds interesting but why the hell are there different versions to install. And why is it still at 0.1 (or whatever depending which) when it's been out for almost a year? It's like when Christmas came around everybody decided to create new .exes for those too (and they hardly delivered anything beyond good teasing for hard earned shekels).
Devs usually want some time off in the holidays so Christmas episodes are generally short bonuses for the Patron to tide them over until another release. It's almost always non-canon and straight to the point to save development time. It's just that extra mile over a holiday theme wallpaper pack.

As for the different version here, it's been mentioned many many times by now in the thread but I can understand you not wanting to trawl through 67 pages. Although it does seem to come up every page for the last 10+ pages.
SLim wanted to rework the game. I'm confident he's learning as he goes and his vision for the game changed as his programming knowledge broadened. Understandably, he didn't want to immediately rehash the content he'd already made and it might not have gone down well if he'd just abandoned what he'd started and made a fresh new game. So, what we ended up with is the old version up to v0.3b that acts as a prologue with some continuity errors due to some environment and character model changes, and the new build that currently sits at v0.1.
The order to approach them is on the first post but you've probably picked up the order of attack from this explanation. 0.3b then 0.1 then Christmas.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
@Agungteguh27
Earlier in this thread people have mentioned having found 5 hidden images. I've checked my file and done another run through and also came to the conclusion that there are currently only 5 in the game so far. I've left SLim a message over on the Patreon to confirm this but I'm pretty certain that v0.1 only contains 5. They're easily found but during my quick run through I figured I'd start a guide anyway since it could grow and items may end up becoming more difficult to find.

Hidden Images Guide v0.1: - -

Hold up, I may have messed up the file names. BRB
Fixed
thank you for your concern

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm confused to download. Which one is real file? 0.1 or prologue?
Follow the op's instructions, all the files are real and should be be thought of as (badly named) chapters...

New Players: Play Prologue, v0.1, and then Christmas Episode in that order

Kakkashi12

Jan 24, 2019
Guys I was playing the awakening v 0.1 Android version. the game started from school scene and I've returned to the apartment and now the story doesn't seems to be going anywhere!! There's no more interactive options..! Am I missing something!? Or the game is small?? Anyone plz help

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes