ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
No, not really it took me about 10 min. to play through. Better wait for an other update!
While it is short as you might expect for a 0.1, it felt longer than that to me. It being voiced really slowed down the pace compared to my reading speed.
I may have missed something and I probably don't have them in the correct order, it's been a couple of weeks since I played, but this list of interaction/encounters/events/whatever with the speed dictated by voice acting seems to equate to more than 10 minutes. I remember it taking at least half an hour before I found myself just bumping into coming soon messages.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Twelvemonkey
Unless you're just eager to see how the changes have panned out and what kind of quality is here it is worth waiting for a later release though I think. 0.1s rarely have sexual content and while there is a little here and some nice x-ray vision nudity, there isn't a whole lot as far as payoff just yet.
Personally, I'll be grabbing updates as quickly as they drop regardless of the amount of content because there is just something about SLim's work that's pulling me in.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Ok so what was made first, the prologue or the 0.1.
I think the prologue is better than the game part.
I'm very confused.
The "Prologue" came first. It got to 0.3 and then SLim decided to rework the game. That's what 0.1 is the beginning of.
I do like the new approach but, as I keep saying, I wish the game just got rebooted completely. Continuity changes and having multiple versions that are supposed to be canon with each other can be really messy. And it's pretty apparent that it's confusing a lot of people even with the note in the OP and it coming up repeatedly in the thread. Before too long we'll have two different v0.3s and that's going to confuse people even more I reckon.
Reworking important opening plot points such as the fairy introduction and then porting over some of the other better scenes later (maybe reworked if needed due to visual changes) would have been the better way to go in my opinion.
I'm a fan, but the continuity really bothers me.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I really iked where the prologue was going. That was interesting, intense, and fun. That last scene was great.

V0.1, IMO, wasn't nearly as enjoyable.

But, I am excited to see where the game goes.

AGRenpy

Aug 21, 2018
Guys help, which one should I download. The v1 or 3b I'm confuse. I dunno which one has more content. Why they separate the game. What if they just update it. It's crazy. It's waste my data if I download the v1 or 3b I like the sound effect too. But there's no way I download this game.

AGRenpy

Aug 21, 2018
Both and the special, like the op says...

"New Players: Play Prologue, v0.1, and then Christmas Episode in that order"

The prologue is done but 0.1 should keep getting updated, they're separate because the game got a bit of a revamping.
So what's on v2.0 or 3b I'm still confuse. I know it's same but v2.0 is completely done, I think and 3b is still confusing me. It's a big mess. Which version of the game is more important. Aghhh. I can't help myself thinking which one should I download. Let see the changelog, (*Confuse*)

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
So what's on v2.0 or 3b I'm still confuse. I know it's same but v2.0 is completely done, I think and 3b is still confusing me. It's a big mess. Which version of the game is more important. Aghhh. I can't help myself thinking which one should I download. Let see the changelog, (*Confuse*)
You play them all, in the order he said.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Which version of the game is more important...
Not thinking of them as different versions the game might help. The prologue (0.3b) is the start of the story, then 0.1 picks up where that left off (but with a better resolution and sandbox gameplay). It is confusing but just follow that order.

Reactions: AGRenpy

AGRenpy

Aug 21, 2018
You play them all, in the order he said.
Omg! Install 3b, uninstall 3b, install 0.1, uninstall 0.1 finally install Christmas episode. I'm on Android, god damn it! Also in 3b there's a part 2 in the game. But I try download the prologue. And I read the changelog and I'm still confuse. I don't want to play this separate version of this game. Aghhh. I guess I will wait the next release of this game.

Not thinking of them as different versions the game might help. The prologue (0.3b) is the start of the story, then 0.1 picks up where that left off (but with a better resolution and sandbox gameplay). It is confusing but just follow that order.
Wait did u say the 3b is the beginning of the story, I thought the 0.1 is the begging of the game. Now I'm satisfied. If the 3b and 0.1 merged together I thinks it's ver 4 hmmm.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I think someone needs to at least repackage the prologue as "Prologue" rather than the version number. We get this confusion every few posts. At least once per page.

@AGRenpy v0.1 is a new build. SLim started over, but what he had done in the previous version (0.3b) he didn't want to have to redo so he decided it would be the prologue. It's still worth playing but v0.1 has a recap of the prologue stuff at the beginning if you want to skip it. I wouldn't recommend skipping though because there are some nice scenes in the prologue.

AGRenpy

Aug 21, 2018
I think someone needs to at least repackage the prologue as "Prologue" rather than the version number. We get this confusion every few posts. At least once per page.

@AGRenpy v0.1 is a new build. SLim started over, but what he had done in the previous version (0.3b) he didn't want to have to redo so he decided it would be the prologue. It's still worth playing but v0.1 has a recap of the prologue stuff at the beginning if you want to skip it. I wouldn't recommend skipping though because there are some nice scenes in the prologue.
Yes, ok thanks for saying that.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Never seen one, but ones not really needed (yet at least).
I believe the deal with the prostitute in the Prologue can be missed if you don't approach going home and your encounter with her correctly. I'm not sure if that'll have a bearing going forwards but there is a sex scene with her that can be missed. It's not obvious if you miss her completely by going home naked, you have to make sure to wear the girls uniform. The subsequent deal with her for the uniforms is easier to eyeball.
I'm sure there are other missable moments in the Prologue, but I can't think of them from the top of my head. Linda's boobs maybe?

The v0.1 does not need a walkthrough other than maybe the secret image locations. There are few enough right now though that it's not too much of a challenge to actually search for them. The underwear is a nice visual clue as opposed to the really hidden shapes of Milfy City.

WilliamWilson

Sep 30, 2018
Just played the prologue and the 0.1 and i'm really impressed with the animations and overall presentation of this game. Only thing bothering me is the fact the prologue is a separated thing. feels like all my choices from the first part went to the trash. Does the dev plan to merge everything in the end? i guess he would have to remake the prologue since he made some obvious retcons.

Question: in my prologue run the MC was dating the sister(as well as fooling around with her a couple of times) but it feels like the 0.1 completely ignores that and play as if the MC still doesn't know the sister is into him. Did the devs retcon that too?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Just played the prologue and the 0.1 and i'm really impressed with the animations and overall presentation of this game. Only thing bothering me is the fact the prologue is a separated thing. feels like all my choices from the first part went to the trash. Does the dev plan to merge everything in the end? i guess he would have to remake the prologue since he made some obvious retcons.

Question: in my prologue run the MC was dating the sister(as well as fooling around with her a couple of times) but it feels like the 0.1 completely ignores that and play as if the MC still doesn't know the sister is into him. Did the devs retcon that too?
I'd guess that anything not explicitly in the opening of the new build is fair game for retcon.
It's understandable that SLim probably didn't want to tread ground he'd already visited straight away in the new build but I'm hoping it's retroactively brought forward at some point (maybe reworked) so we can ignore 0.3b as being any kind of canon.
Don't get me wrong, I liked the previous build, I just hate how messy things are with it presented as a canon prologue.

Mar 7, 2018
Very good game with great voice-acting, but I liked the 0.3b(first version?) alot more than the second, and as person above me said too, my choices did not last to the other "version" :cautious:, I think this was a bad decision from the dev, because there was some big choices in the first part...... I liked the athmospher and UI better to from the first part, I'm a bit confused as to why the dev descided to change the game so much, maybe he's Patreons did not like it?

Anyway, great game but I hope he makes the "0.1" in the same style as 0.3b again and merge them instead of this 2 half games that are very different, what a strange descision..... o_O

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
since i'm not going to read through 66 more pages of comments to see if my questions have been answered (because i'm lazy) i'm just going to ask them: is there the mentioned incest content in the game? "There will also be incest in the later versions.. but I'm not sure how to handle it since patreon is banning incest :/
anyway. thx for accepting my game request :>" and if so was there a patch made for it or is it in the game without need of one? also if there is a patch can i get a link to it please?

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes