Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
Big upgrade in quality from prologue - not sure if I'm played through everything in 0.1 though
Without giving too many spoilers away, can anyone list what is available? I seem to have most chars stuck at - next update

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I seem to have most chars stuck at - next update
If mom sis and Linda at the coffee shop are giving the "next update" image I think you done for now, don't forget the collectables that unlock images at the computer though (listed what I can remember just above or ).

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 198848
Overview:
After two years you finally wake up from a coma which was caused by a car accident. You are suffering from amnesia and you have not the slightest idea in what kind of situation you are in. CREATE your character and go along the journey to find out who you truely are.
Don't forget that your choices will make an impact on the story as new updates come out.​

Updated: 2018-12-28
Developer/Publisher: SLim Games -
Censorship: none
Version: Christmas Episode +0.1 + Prologue
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Password for PC

Christmas Episode
PC:
- -

Mac: - -
Android: - -

v0.1
PC:
- - -
MAC: - -
Android: - -

New Players: Play Prologue, v0.1, and then Christmas Episode in that order

View attachment 199154 View attachment 199147 View attachment 199148 View attachment 199150 View attachment 199152 View attachment 199151 View attachment 199153
I thought this had promise but not if this Xmas version has anything to go by.After playing it I wish I didn't waste my time downloading it now and playing it.Those responsible for this need a visit form Negan and Lucille to teach them some respect!The end was totally infantile especially when Thomas showed up;just absolutely pathetic and pointless!This gets a -5 stars!!!You will now need to do something big to get back into my good graces;and no pitiful little update will save you after this!!!

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
this game now has voice actors?

Prologue had'em too. I think it kinda slows things down, I read pretty fast. I think it's be better if it was saved for sex or important relationship scenes. Otherwise in games you want to go fast.

Reactions: mmmonsterkill

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Update 0.3 would be Perfect if The Cell Phone English text message actually in English it's in Russian it's the only thing Russian and everything else is English

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Why is the beginning of the game missing?
The prologue is the beginning of the story, as the op say...

"New Players: Play Prologue, v0.1, and then Christmas Episode in that order"
Update 0.3 would be Perfect if The Cell Phone English text message actually in English it's in Russian it's the only thing Russian and everything else is English
I don't remember seeing any Russian.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
I've seen a number of projects break into many files like this and it always ends in tears. You want to have 1 thing to maintain.

lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
These versions give me a headache. So 0.1 was current until it was renamed "demo", then 0.3b came, now 0.1 is newer than 0.3b and we have a Christmas episode without a version?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
These versions give me a headache...
The play order (and release order) is in the op...

"New Players: Play Prologue, v0.1, and then Christmas Episode in that order"

That little demo that came out after the prologue (the prologue being 0.3b) is gone now, the 0.1 we have now isn't that long but longer than the demo was and continues the story (a little). Yep it's confusing.

Reactions: lurkin

|)E\/!|_

Oct 24, 2018
The latest Christmas Edition have a bug. If i load the old saved Game from v0.1, it gives image load error

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The latest Christmas Edition have a bug. If i load the old saved Game from v0.1, it gives image load error
It's stand alone don't load your save, the tells you but the thread op doesn't.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is it always going to be that absurd or should I keep playing?
The game is about a fairy giving you the power to screw girls for magical energy and see their underwear with x-ray vision... The actual in game character dialogue isn't really like that though, just SLim's bits of narration I think.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The game is about a fairy giving you the power to screw girls for magical energy and see their underwear with x-ray vision... The actual in game character dialogue isn't really like that though, just SLim's bits of narration I think.
Well, the fairy thing is science fiction but it's a video game. If it fits in the story no problem.
But that dialogue during the first scene with the sister made absolutely no sense. Anyway I'm still playing :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
But that dialogue during the first scene with the sister made absolutely no sense. Anyway I'm still playing :ROFLMAO:
You didn't skip the prologue did you? The accident and promise were all things from the prologue (and my favorite animation is too). If you did I can see why that was almost gibberish, you can grab the prologue from the spoiler in the op under the other downloads.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You didn't skip the prologue did you? The accident and promise were all things from the prologue (and my favorite animation is too). If you did I can see why that was almost gibberish, you can grab the prologue from the spoiler in the op under the other downloads.
The scene I wrote about IS actually from the prologue.
That first conversation with the sister seems absurd too me taking into account that you have been in coma for 2 years and you were allegedly very close to her before the car crash happened.

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes