RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I appreciate the Christmas episode, but it feels hard to get into the idea when the plot of this game has barely advanced.

D

Deleted member 42

think i played the new reworked 0.1 so is the christmas episode the same? and does it have any new content

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...is the christmas episode the same? and does it have any new content
It's completely standalone, short but it's all new. It also has a fair amount of animations for the short length (bit of a tease in a way though).

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Nice christmas episode! It's short but has a fair amount of content. And yes, the animations (webms) are great!

I genuinely think the prologue thing needs scrubbing and it should just be retitled as an earlier build. It's confusing a lot of people. It shouldn't be too difficult to rework that previous narrative that's intended as canon into this new build without retreading too much.
I don't think that's really necessary. The "reboot" gives you all the info you need but if you want you can play the old game.
WHY he changed so much about his game is beyond me though. I like both versions. SLim has proven that he is capable, now he has to create more content. That's time consuming.

Reactions: SLim_Games

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
But the haunted house... It definitely needs the names and version numbers changed (and maybe a explanation). But personally I wouldn't want to lose anything from the prologue, and it would be a lot of work make it match the current version.
Oh, I don't mean scrubbing completely from existing. Keep it for prosperities sake filed under "previous build" or something. Just scrubbing from continuity and the plot points reintroduced in the new build.

@Fzoner95 it does give you the information but the "continuity errors" firmly separate it from what is being called a prologue to me. And it's proven itself to be pretty confusing to people new to the thread/game. I really think the better parts of the previous build should be reintroduced into the new build and just drop the idea of it being a prologue.
All that needs explaining is that he was in an accident that's messed up his memory and he has a Fairy pal now that's granted him magic powers.

It's SLim's call at the end of the day. I'm just spitballing what I'd do.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Okay, I'm a tad confused... Is this a total rebuild/rework that requires a complete restart? Or does the stuff in the OP about the Prologue and 0.1 only pertain to the Christmas episode?

Any info is appreciated. :)
Timeline wise 0.1 starts after the prologue happens (but changes things a bit), the Christmas special is completely stand alone, it does seem to take place after 0.1 as your living with the girls though.
Thanks. Looks like I was confused too. Sounds like v 0.1 should be something like v 0.4

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
This is what I mean. Confusion.

1- "Prologue" in the spoiler tag (0.3b)
2- Then current version (v0.1), it'll have a recap of the prologue as the game begins but there are some changes such as inexplicably living in an apartment instead of the house. Meaning you probably didn't get caught by the blonde as you watched her in the bathroom through the window etc.
3- Then the Christmas Episode.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
This is what I mean. Confusion.

1- "Prologue" in the spoiler tag (0.3b)
2- Then current version (v0.1), it'll have a recap of the prologue as the game begins but there are some changes such as inexplicably living in an apartment instead of the house. Meaning you probably didn't get caught by the blonde as you watched her in the bathroom through the window etc.
3- Then the Christmas Episode.
Thanks - added a note to the OP

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Okay, finally got around to playing the Christmas episode- that was pretty awesome, not sure if the "Lady of the Evening" was entirely necessary. It would have been nicer to use existing characters, instead of introducing some rando off the street (literally).

Also, it would have been nice to let the Tabitha (S) route play out a bit longer- it was pretty jarring to suddenly have the teacher abruptly screaming in your face... Lol Ye Bastard- just when I thought things were going to start getting hot...

"Twat the Night Before Christmas"*

T'was the night before Christmas, in "The Awakening" House;
Mom and Sis decorated the tree, while I slept like a louse.

They hung decorations and wrapped presents, with care;
They did it without me, 'cuz I wasn't there.

I was sleeping soundly and peacefully, all tucked in my bed;
Until my sister jumped on top of me, with her legs spread.

I groggily gazed upon her dress, with the Holiday twist;
Then I used my X-ray vision, I simply couldn't resist.

I bounded downstairs to greet, and to wish them both well;
Sis opened her gift, ran off embarrassed, refusing to tell.

Mom handed me a small box, saying "Don't open it here";
It made me feel sad, for I had no gift to give her this year.

She stretched and she yawned, and retired to her bed;
I stayed by the tree, to look through the gifts instead.

I found a large box, from someone name SLim;
I didn't know who it was, yet opened it on a whim.

A beautiful lady appeared, it filled me with joy;
Apparently the Dev thought I had been a good boy.

She bade me to sit, and pulled my pants down;
Wrapped her lips 'round my shaft, and then went to town.

I was getting real close, feeling the need to release;
She pulled her mouth off and got up off of her knees.

I didn't finish, I was almost there- that cannot be all,
She informed me it was, now I had the "blue ball".

The lady then left me, with my pants still down like a slob;
Opening Mom's box, a coupon, good for 1 free "boob job".

I dashed to her room, as quickly as I could;
I did after all, still have a serious case of wood.

When I got to her room, she was awake, waiting for me,
Then whipped her boobs out, filling me with glee.

She wrapped up my shaft, with her marvelous tits;
Squeezing and stroking, almost giving me fits.

The heavenly cleavage, that wonderful place;
Brought me to completion, all over her face.

I finished with Mom, then checked on my Sis;
Peeking through her door...Wait, what is this?

I stood there shocked, staring, alone in the hall;
Watching her attach, a fake dong to her wall.

She inserted it swiftly, moaning, starting to ride;
I couldn't move, standing there wide-eyed.

Sis then looked up, noticed me standing out there;
Then asked me to join her, knowing well I would dare...

I stared at her nakedness, and boldly walked in;
Throwing care to the wind, at our Holiday sin.

I was startled so sharply, almost fell on my ass;
Teacher was yelling at me, in the middle of class.

That is the tale, what did you think of that?;
Said the perverted old man, in the red poofball hat. :)

Thought it was short, it was good- I enjoyed it.
It filled me and I'm sure others, with Holiday Spirit.

(Except for Kyle- who died from A.I.D.S., two weeks later.) Lol

*Apologies to the original author. Lol

Reactions: Draakaap23 and DA22

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...not sure if the "Lady of the Evening" was entirely necessary. It would have been nicer to use existing characters, instead of introducing some rando off the street (literally).
She looked really familiar, must be a similar model in another game maybe but I think there's a closer one. SLim really does loves to tease it seems, things get interrupted so often.

Oh it might be I'm thinking off (freaking Eric is in the way though)...

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
I try the new update a little late, but damn! Really a big improvement from the prologue, the sandbox mode is really interesting, the characters models are improved too. Really a good work! Looking forward for next update!

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
A lot of work went into making this game and you can tell that the Dev is interested in improving his work and making something that's decent compared to a lot of other people, sadly however, this game suffers from the same thing the majority of games do...the butterface/dead eyes characters.
That being said, it really is difficult creating interesting characters and I only know of a handful of games that got it right so far.
The animations and the lighting is done really good however, just...yeah.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
just a quick question here:

-->> Version: Christmas Episode +0.1 + Prologue with 60+ pages of comments <<--

is this the very best 0.1 ever seen, so confusing people need to talk about or happened there just some weird stuff with naming updates i don't know about yet?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
just a quick question here...
The game got up to version 0.3b (which is the prologue now) then it got a bit of a remodeling and 0.1 was released (then a few days ago a special too). All separate games so to speak (no merging files or moving saves) but the story continues from one to the other.

Like it now says in the op - "New Players: Play Prologue, v0.1, and then Christmas Episode in that order "

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes