TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So end of this update then ?
For them I think. If you haven't yet done it go to the coffee shop for Linda's event, or there's the collectables that unlock images on the computer.

If you don't play the prologue this is very short, and in case if you haven't seen it yet the holiday special stand alone is posted .

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Okay, I'm a tad confused... Is this a total rebuild/rework that requires a complete restart? Or does the stuff in the OP about the Prologue and 0.1 only pertain to the Christmas episode?

Any info is appreciated. :)

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Okay, I'm a tad confused... Is this a total rebuild/rework that requires a complete restart? Or does the stuff in the OP about the Prologue and 0.1 only pertain to the Christmas episode?

Any info is appreciated. :)
The prologue is the original game.

V 0.1 he started over

Christmas episode is a bonus. I haven't played it but it looks like it's standalone

Reactions: JJsworld

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Okay, I'm a tad confused... Is this a total rebuild/rework that requires a complete restart? Or does the stuff in the OP about the Prologue and 0.1 only pertain to the Christmas episode
Timeline wise 0.1 starts after the prologue happens (but changes things a bit), the Christmas special is completely stand alone, it does seem to take place after 0.1 as your living with the girls though.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
SLims work is pretty impressive and been improving each update. Well worth sponsoring; I can only imagine the awesome-goodness they are capable of in future :love:(y)

Reactions: JJsworld

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Okay, I've played the Prologue, and v 0.1 already. The OP (and kinda the Changelog) made it sound like all 3 were in the same file and all of them had been reworked/revamped.

Is the Christmas episode a stand-alone or does it need to be put into the main directory with v 0.1? I'm kinda tired and dopey atm, so my comprehension could be suffering slightly... :)

Also, @TheBlueKnight, are you following me? Lol You keep turning up at all the same forums and answering my questions. :)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How much content is in this game currently? Worth playing? Thanks in advance for the info :)
Play the prologue, then play 0.1 followed by the christmas episode. The animations definitely make it worth it, with all three theres about two hours I think.
Is the Christmas episode a stand-alone or does it need to be put into the main directory with v 0.1? I'm kinda tired and dopey atm, so my comprehension could be suffering slightly...
Completely stand alone (it is confusing though).

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I genuinely think the prologue thing needs scrubbing and it should just be retitled as an earlier build. It's confusing a lot of people. It shouldn't be too difficult to rework that previous narrative that's intended as canon into this new build without retreading too much.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I genuinely think the prologue thing needs scrubbing and...
But the haunted house... It definitely needs the names and version numbers changed (and maybe a explanation). But personally I wouldn't want to lose anything from the prologue, and it would be a lot of work make it match the current version.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
The game got up to 0.3b originally then got a overhaul and a separate 0.1 came out (but 0.1 starts after 0.3b ends). Like I said a few posts back it is all a bit confusing...

Ohhhhh well damn. I didn't know that. I figured he scrapped the "old version" Ok this gives me something to do later then.

EDIT: Oh I get it now. They are two separate games of sorts but a continuation. Well I'm hoping.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks for the Christmas Episode SLim :)
Playing the Christmas episode now and have to say i love not only the graphics but the animations. The animations kick ass compared to most games. I really like how you try to make it look so real like they are breathing and the x ray glasses ROCK .

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes