Tanatoswrath

Jun 4, 2018
Nice game for sure, but it has huuuge memory leak, process got over 1GB and eventually closed with writing log (about main 0.1 game).

Dawson20022

Jun 15, 2017
I updated my game on Android but now I can't seem to load my old saves correctly, says that it can't the images to load them. I put the Christmas version to the trash and cleaned the trash but it didn't do anything... Any suggestions ?

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
The VO ladies need to put in a bit more enthusiasm to their lines otherwise the whole thing gets cringy. Most of the lines are monotone at the moment.

I do like the effort from the dev, just hope the lines can be re-recorded with some emotions.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
But like the Christmas episode updated the game and didn't download itself as a separate app
I don't know about the android version but the pc one didn't, and the also stressed to not try a old save.

Damn it my emulator assimilated the apk... Weird they look like they're labeled differently viewing them as a zip, but 0.1 did replace the special when it installed on the emulator. I don't think it's meant to do it but I don't know enough to help sorry.

They are SLim's ports I think but I haven't seem them around here recently.

Edit - Reading the patron again and thinking it over, maybe the special is meant as a temporary thing. It overwrites 0.1, then 0.2 when it comes out overwrites the special (not using the save for the special keeps it safe for 0.2 maybe). But still just a guess though.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The girl was from SLim though, he might tease us even more with interrupted scenes if we don't acknowledge his gift (whoever he is).

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
First thing about this is The Size? this is minuscule, I was expecting just a few pics & sprites But it has Some of the Best Animations I've seen in a game! also it's fully Voiced I for one will be looking forward to the next update...

XD123321

Aug 21, 2017
She looked really familiar, must be a similar model in another game maybe but I think there's a closer one. SLim really does loves to tease it seems, things get interrupted so often.

Oh it might be I'm thinking off (freaking Eric is in the way though)...
what game is the 2nd pic from i remember i have seen that blonde girl but cant seem to find the game

joeblow7314

Jul 25, 2017
"v. 0.3b
changed to version-numbers because people got confused"

And now we're on v0.1, followed by a separate (un-numbered) xmas release .... So, how's that switch to version numbers to avoid confusion working out for ya?

Reactions: Soulbleed

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The tittyfuck scene is a work of art.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Where are all of these secret computer scenes at?
At the school there's a thing on of one the lockers and in the house there's like a card or something in sis's room, there's a bra I think somewhere in the house too. I just click on all the objects, those are the only ones I can remember though I'm afraid.

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes