TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can you suggest any other games like this!?
For games like 0.1 where you can wander around at your own pace I also play Man of the house, Long live the Princess and The Deluca Family. All shared here but shouldn't really link them on a rival games thread, look or post for more.

Reactions: Kakkashi12

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Hi,
sorry to confuse everyone with the version numbers.
0.3b was my first attempt at the game. but since I reworked it I thought it would be better to start with 0.1 and call the old version "prologue".

Anyway, update for 0.2 is coming along great.
progression.JPG
Did about ~300 renders so far + 12 animated scenes and I'm about half way done for the next update ^.^
I actually thought about redoing the 0.3b prologue and put it in the current build, but I'm not sure if people would like to wait for that instead for new content. (so I think it would be better if I add it when there is more content or the game is done)

keyboard.JPG

added a custom keyboard for android so there should be no nameinput problems anymore ;)
and I hope I fixed the crash issue with android in general. I tested it on my xiaomi mi a2 and had no issues yet. I hope I fixed it :)

I'm not sure if I will be able to make a update this month, but it will be definitely available in March.

if you haven't noticed my name is now SLim Dude and I'm a friend of the original SLim. I will upload a f95 version of the game with incest content, which SLim doesn't want to create/share since he doesn't want to get in trouble with patreon. So I'll be doing that.
But he is still reading the forum and I will answer your questions from now on or to say it in a better way.. Slim tells me what to write and I write it ;)
<3

Mar 7, 2018
Hi,
sorry to confuse everyone with the version numbers.
0.3b was my first attempt at the game. but since I reworked it I thought it would be better to start with 0.1 and call the old version "prologue".

Anyway, update for 0.2 is coming along great.
View attachment 237807
Did about ~300 renders so far + 12 animated scenes and I'm about half way done for the next update ^.^
I actually thought about redoing the 0.3b prologue and put it in the current build, but I'm not sure if people would like to wait for that instead for new content. (so I think it would be better if I add it when there is more content or the game is done)

View attachment 237809

added a custom keyboard for android so there should be no nameinput problems anymore ;)
and I hope I fixed the crash issue with android in general. I tested it on my xiaomi mi a2 and had no issues yet. I hope I fixed it :)

I'm not sure if I will be able to make a update this month, but it will be definitely available in May.

if you haven't noticed my name is now SLim Dude and I'm a friend of the original SLim. I will upload a f95 version of the game with incest content, which SLim doesn't want to create/share since he doesn't want to get in trouble with patreon. So I'll be doing that.
But he is still reading the forum and I will answer your questions from now on or to say it in a better way.. Slim tells me what to write and I write it ;)
<3
Hi, great game! :D I loved the prologue and the other version was great too, but sad my choices did not matter from the prologue so merging the two versions somehow would probably be good. :) Looking forward to continuing the game, and thanks for incest version, so it will be without writing the names, but incest from the beginning? (y)

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Hi, great game! :D I loved the prologue and the other version was great too, but sad my choices did not matter from the prologue so merging the two versions somehow would probably be good. :) Looking forward to continuing the game, and thanks for incest version, so it will be without writing the names, but incest from the beginning? (y)
I would redo the prologue so it fits the style of the current game.

you can either type Mom or Sis or select a button at the beginning.
you can also change the relationship midgame with the heart icon(bottom-right corner) when you go into the free roam mode.
this will also change their displayed names into mom/sister instead of their first name.
there will also be custom incest voice lines which will only be in the f95 version ;)

Mar 7, 2018
I would redo the prologue so it fits the style of the current game.

you can either type Mom or Sis or select a button at the beginning.
you can also change the relationship midgame with the heart icon(bottom-right corner) when you go into the free roam mode.
this will also change their displayed names into mom/sister instead of their first name.
there will also be custom incest voice lines which will only be in the f95 version ;)
Sounds great! (y) Really looking forward to it!

Reactions: SLim_Games

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Update status ???
From his Patreon:
Progress for 0.2:
|■■■□□□□□□□| Dialogue
|■■■■■■■■■□| Code
|■■■■□□□□□□| Animations
Story Parts:
|■■■■■■■■■■| Mail Girl
|■■■■■■■□□□| Landlady
|■■■■□□□□□□| Roommate
|■□□□□□□□□□| Linda
|■□□□□□□□□□| Margaret
|■□□□□□□□□□| Teacher
|■■■■■■■■■■| Hospital

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I'm lost.

What do I need to download to experience it all please? (this is not a troll comment, I genuinely don't know what I need to download)

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes