TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i did,t have a note on back pack...
Did you go to the hospital for the check up, I think the note disappears after (mine has vanished now). Maybe check the autosaves for one before you went if you did (and that is the one your missing).

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
Hey Dev i just wanted to say ur game is great and I like the milfy city vibes i get from it, keep up the good work and I look forward to the next update that's hopefully not too far away :)

Reactions: x_man

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
I have an error message when I click on the onlineshop symbol and therefore can not continue to play because I can not buy the necessary things

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2001, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2013, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2014, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2017, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2017, in keywords
NameError: name 'money' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 1226, in script
  File "E:\Mega\TheAwakening-0.2a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1605, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "E:\Mega\TheAwakening-0.2a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 977, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "E:\Mega\TheAwakening-0.2a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1203, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Mega\TheAwakening-0.2a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Mega\TheAwakening-0.2a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Mega\TheAwakening-0.2a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Mega\TheAwakening-0.2a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\Mega\TheAwakening-0.2a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
  File "E:\Mega\TheAwakening-0.2a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Mega\TheAwakening-0.2a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Mega\TheAwakening-0.2a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\Mega\TheAwakening-0.2a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2013, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2014, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2017, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2017, in keywords
  File "<screen language>", line 2019, in <module>
NameError: name 'money' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
0.2a
Mon Apr 01 15:08:50 2019
I don't understand how this is possible.. the variable money is set right when you start the game since 0.1, so I don't know how you were able to skip it :)
But I'll set it as a default variable for now.. just in case

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
According to the change log the Christmas episode is now included inside 2.0a but not the prologue. I don't think the prologue can't be merged as easily, it's different resolution for one thing.

There is a little catch up montage when you start the game and one (completely remade) flash back animation in 2.0 but not the whole thing.

I don't think you can use a PC patch on Android, there is the relationship screen though for making the girls relatives.
I remember playing the prologue and that little flashback is showing me stuff I haven't seen. o_O

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes