Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Someone should add the tag "Retarded MC" or "GayMC" to the tags... I'm pretty (okay, 142%) sure that if Tabitha (the "S") were sitting on my lap, naked, in the bushes, and offering to "touch" me to help jog my memory- I could remember being physically present fer da birt' uf ahr Laird bay-beh Jaysus. :)

Out of curiosity, does the voice thing not work with the compressed versions- or has it been removed entirely? I didn't see it in the OP tags...

I have to hand it to the Dev, when Linda came out in her "neko-meido" outfit- the first thing I thought was it was convenient that it came with cat ears and shoes- then I clicked and the MC said the exact same thing. Lol

Also, I bought the lockpicks, but never received them. Are they not in this version? If they are- how do I get them? I'm fairly certain they're to pick the "Step-Landlady's-Aunt's-Uber driver's" bedroom door lock... Lol
Also, also- Why doesn't the MC just work at the Post Office and buy the Coffee Shop? :p

Billi.bolli

Aug 12, 2018
Did he first developed the game, and then started again from the beginning, and the old version is now the "prologue"?

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
The scenes with the sister are amazing. I just want to express my appreciation for them. Even the old one in the haunted house (really disappointed that line was dropped).

Reactions: Safetydummy

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Someone should add the tag "Retarded MC" or "GayMC" to the tags... I'm pretty (okay, 142%) sure that if Tabitha (the "S") were sitting on my lap, naked, in the bushes, and offering to "touch" me to help jog my memory- I could remember being physically present fer da birt' uf ahr Laird bay-beh Jaysus. :)

Out of curiosity, does the voice thing not work with the compressed versions- or has it been removed entirely? I didn't see it in the OP tags...

I have to hand it to the Dev, when Linda came out in her "neko-meido" outfit- the first thing I thought was it was convenient that it came with cat ears and shoes- then I clicked and the MC said the exact same thing. Lol

Also, I bought the lockpicks, but never received them. Are they not in this version? If they are- how do I get them? I'm fairly certain they're to pick the "Step-Landlady's-Aunt's-Uber driver's" bedroom door lock... Lol
Also, also- Why doesn't the MC just work at the Post Office and buy the Coffee Shop? :p
do the lockpicks not show up in your bag?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
do the lockpicks not show up in your bag?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yeah. Didn't think of that, tbth... I thought they had to be delivered like the dress/maid costume.
(Damn, they got rid of the "I'm a dumb-ass" emoji.)

Thanks for the help and quick response. :)

Update: In-felt-trated and felt-up. :D

Reactions: JJsworld

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
You might not like what's happening over on Patreon then :eek:
Wait, people there don't like the mom? Sure, Linda and the sister are amazing but the mom is just being a cunt because she's on the stage where she's against being intimate with the MC, but pretty sure she's gonna be great.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Wait, people there don't like the mom? Sure, Linda and the sister are amazing but the mom is just being a cunt because she's on the stage where she's against being intimate with the MC, but pretty sure she's gonna be great.
it's about how she looks. Here's the post:
comic.jpg

Something that has been bothering me when making this update was the Landladys face. So I'd like to put her under the knife one more time...
There is just something about her that feels odd.

But I want to know what you think about that. Maybe it's just me. Anyway... if you could vote what your thoughts are, that could help me decide what to do.

Thank you
SLim

(I have put a new Landlady character together for the most part and when she stands next to the current Landlady... I mean... she looks like an alien compared to the new version :) )

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
@Slim_dude
I'm content with how she looks, but I have seen complaints since the switch from what is now the prologue. I haven't gotten attached to her just yet so I don't mind if she ends up looking different. Ultimately, it's your vision though and you should decide what you want from her.
I do hope her eyes don't change though, I really love how they look.

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
it's about how she looks.
Yeah, she looks a little bit weird and compared with the rest of the cast her face looks mediocre.

I really like the makeover to the nurse and the pixie/fairy so she will probably end up looking great too. I'm very curious to play the next update now.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
She doesn't look that weird/bad- she's not hideous or anything. There are far, FAR worse looking "M's" in these types of games. They all don't have to be supermodels. Just sayin'. :)

Reactions: mpror

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I'm wondering what she might look like with a different hair colour. A lot of these games tend to fill this role with a similarly dark-haired milf with large breasts. Sometimes it pays to be different.

Reactions: UncleVT
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes