LoganG51

May 1, 2017
I don't understand how this is possible.. the variable money is set right when you start the game since 0.1, so I don't know how you were able to skip it :)
But I'll set it as a default variable for now.. just in case
I am having the same issue as of downloading it just now. Same error code when I try to access the store or backpack

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

some0ne_9

Oct 7, 2016
I just played the prologue and liked it so far then i was wondering how come i didn't get this image,was it scraped in some version of the prologue i mean it seems much better and emotional than the one i got in my play-through

Freed Justine

Mar 21, 2019
Woahhh! The girls are talking and moving!? (mind-blown) :eek:

Best adult game ever? I guess it's still early but the game is so refreshing. (y)

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
I do wonder, is it possible to avoid certain sex scenes? Or does the game assume the MC wants to sleep with every female being?

Some of the Women are not really my type and I would love to have a chance to concentrate on the ones that are.. =)

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
The quality here is astounding. My only suggestion is that for each update, you should try to have all of that update's VO work done before releasing, that way people don't have to go back and play old content over just to hear the VO for scenes from previous updates.

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes