uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
What do I need to proceed with the coffee shop girl? she keeps saying come back when you got what you need>>?

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
Is this game supposed to have voice overs? I had everything muted then re-loaded an old save game and put all the audio up, everything worked except for the voice overs..

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
This games has all the features a A class game should have..and I don't see why mom needs to change..The dynamic feeling of this game creates a different kind of immersion...who knows this may become the future trend.

Regpuppy

Dec 28, 2017
On phone and 80 pages is a lot to check. Would anyone be kind enough to let me know if the android version has the incest patch?

JackCooper

Apr 18, 2018
Damn this game is on a next level, the animations, character models, voice overs (this got me by surprise) and graphics are top notch.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Who said that mom should change?
There was some grumbling in regards to her new look after she changed from the prologue version to the new version. SLim has also said he was unsatisfied with her look. I'm not sure if that came as a response to any criticisms from others or not.
Ultimately, I think SLim should make the game he wants to make and how he wants to make it, if for no other reason than to keep the passion for developing it as strong as it can be. So I'm not going to object to any changes, at least not this early since I haven't gotten overly attached to how the characters look just yet.
...except for Dr Preston maybe. I'd die mad about changes to her appearance.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
first attempt.. she looks already better, but not sure if milfy enough.
As far as graphical quality goes it certainly looks like a major upgrade (that I didn't even realise you needed). But, as DanThaMan says, she does look awfully young. Given the age of the MC, for those that are choosing to play with an incestuous custom relationship, I'd aim to make her look around 40.
I would personally refer to images of the likes of Marisa Tomei or Mary-Louise Parker (both 54 and stunning) to see how a really attractive older lady might show some age while staying beautiful. I mention those two based on the complexion, and hair and eye colours being similar to what you're already working with.

Sep 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
first attempt.. she looks already better, but not sure if milfy enough.
Dude, your current model is stunning, I dunno why did you think that you should change her but it's your game after all. On the other hand, if you change your model, will you replace all previous renders with new ones? I think this would be a lot of job to do.

Sep 8, 2018
There was some grumbling in regards to her new look after she changed from the prologue version to the new version. SLim has also said he was unsatisfied with her look. I'm not sure if that came as a response to any criticisms from others or not.
Ultimately, I think SLim should make the game he wants to make and how he wants to make it, if for no other reason than to keep the passion for developing it as strong as it can be. So I'm not going to object to any changes, at least not this early since I haven't gotten overly attached to how the characters look just yet.
...except for Dr Preston maybe. I'd die mad about changes to her appearance.
Dude, do you see my signature? I really attached to the current model. :)

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes