yanh

Jul 17, 2018
and what does the exception say?
too late sorry, deleted saves and played it from start instead ;)

Anyway would be nice if every particular update etc. would say at some point something like: "You reached end of content of this update"; So player knows he don't need to try to discover everywhere what to do next :)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyway would be nice if every particular update etc. would say at some point something like...
Press the smaller heart button on the right side of the screen. You can see how many secrets and story events there are, and how many of them you've found and seen.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Finish the game 5/5 history 11 secrets i hope new update reléase soon
It won't. Because of the quality of renders and that soo much of it is animated it's generally months between updates.

How install the pacth incest??
Doesn't matter, it's pretty useless anyway. You'll have the odd part where they will mention being related, but more often than not the MC and the sister will just call their mom by her name and not "mom".

dani54

Feb 15, 2018
This game have very high production quality but its really lag on android specially on Animations :(

Manuapp

Mar 30, 2019
i hope realese new update for more chapter y more contend....i liked the game and renders so cute the milf sexy

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
It won't. Because of the quality of renders and that soo much of it is animated it's generally months between updates.

Doesn't matter, it's pretty useless anyway. You'll have the odd part where they will mention being related, but more often than not the MC and the sister will just call their mom by her name and not "mom".
that should not happen. In 0.2a I changed a lot of code regarding names -> so when you put in mom, mother.. etc it should change that too, but you might have used a save from 0.1 where that was not the case.

Reactions: Paprika

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
that should not happen. In 0.2a I changed a lot of code regarding names -> so when you put in mom, mother.. etc it should change that too, but you might have used a save from 0.1 where that was not the case.
Ah, yeah I never restarted a new game from 1.0 to 2.0.

Tanatoswrath

Jun 4, 2018
One of the best games here) Really liked it, growing open world with selecting in what order to progress, still don't see breathing animations as good thing.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Fantastic. Well worth the wait.
With one major issue for me - secret #11 - I'm sharing my sister with no fucker, you hear me? Make that avoidable or I stop playing :(

(well, I won't enjoy it. There's still Linda & Mommy to hunt, but my harem is mine, not for sharing! I'm selfish like that)
those are just requested scenes by 25$ patron and have nothing to do with the main story. But I know what you mean.

If it makes you feel better, you should know that the dudes in the scene is the main character x2 ;)

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
those are just requested scenes by 25$ patron and have nothing to do with the main story. But I know what you mean.

If it makes you feel better, you should know that the dudes in the scene is the main character x2 ;)
If that's the case Slim_dude then technically you know what they say about Twincest xD

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

you can now track your progress in the name change section. (Because people keep asking)

Content:
-486 idle animations
-193 still images
~ 20+ animations
-5 story parts to play through
- Shop with items
-Christmas episode is inside v0.2b
-Android should not crash anymore and performance improvements

(changelog for 0.2b -> just minor bug fixes and typos)

And everything else you might find ;)

This version has no new voice acting in it yet. 2 reasons for that:
I didn't have time to search for new actresses
Second reason is, I want someone to look over my text and dialogue before I send this to a voice actress so it sounds more natural than what I can offer.

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Everyone commenting on the change in looks of the characters, but am I the only one wondering why there was a change in where we lived or seems like it? I dont remember a move.

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes