myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mom: Being sorry is a good start, but what will you do so it does not happen again?

Changed reply to this instead for the MC.

MC: Masturbate faster.

The sister should have 2 tags one for what the brother calls her and one for what the mother calls her as it's a bit weird when the mother is calling her sis.

Seems there's a lot of pervs in this school. You got one girl masturbating in the corner and three other ones that look like they are thinking about it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Would anyone be kind enough to let me know if the android version has the incest patch?
You don't really need it, there's a in game menu to change the relationships.
these tags is correct?? it the game has none sex contents???
There's no full sex, not to finish anyway. But lot's of (very well animated) groping, blowjobs and handjobs etc. In this case the tags are wrong, and I don't remember any lesbian stuff.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I agree the Mom looks great but a little young, the hottest looking Milf imo is from 'foot of the mountains'
Yeah, first time I played it, without the incest patch, I thought she was the big sister.

New face looks great, more reallistic, the smoothness and lack of skin features made her look a little bit fake.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Mom: Being sorry is a good start, but what will you do so it does not happen again?

Changed reply to this instead for the MC.

MC: Masturbate faster.

The sister should have 2 tags one for what the brother calls her and one for what the mother calls her as it's a bit weird when the mother is calling her sis.

Seems there's a lot of pervs in this school. You got one girl masturbating in the corner and three other ones that look like they are thinking about it.
she actually has 2 tags... eh where does she call her sister? Looks like I made a mistake :)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
@Slim_dude Personally I prefer this one, part of what I personally liked about this was that the mom was young (for a mom). although what I think you could possibly do to make everyone happy, is use the more mature one for the "mom", and have this one as the young aunt (added in later content though). just an idea. but I personally prefer this one, as while yes young looking, I would put a chick like this mid to late thirties maybe early 40s, but could pass for late 20s (one of those faces). Gonna miss the old mom though (prologue ed, haven't played the newer updates yet) :( .... but hey if it means moar freckles YAY!!!
1554481413202.png

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
I just downloaded the prologue. Is there a incest patch for the prologue too or is it the same for the normal game?

yanh

Jul 17, 2018
well, cannot play it from previous version gamesaves, not even oldest save... always jumps to exception error :'(

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes