jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think she looks fine. Maybe just dye her hair, like Stagwood said a lot of games have the dark-haired MILF archetype.

1554164351441.png

and maybe making her look a little older would help, she looks quite young to be a MILF unless she was a teen mom.

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
The landlady looked much better before, in my opinion (I'm not into 'MILFy', old women). Anyways, I'm happy that she is getting a rework or a tweak.

Reactions: Pippone

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
um guys how i can unlock this other sence cuz there isn't anything to do school is WIP and there isn't any 1 at home or coffe shop and u can only make money on post office so what should i do?

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
what and where is this mystrius hospital there is only 4 place to go home,school,coffeshop,post office
oh nvm i got it i never open dat letter

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Ah! Quick question...

Should I stick my dick in the vacuum cleaner... I'm conflicted! Don't get me wrong, it's a sexy vacuum and all but I'm not sure if I swing that way, I'd much rather do the mother or sister instead!? I'm so confused!!! LOL

Love the game!

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Something that has been bothering me when making this update was the Landladys face. So I'd like to put her under the knife one more time...
There is just something about her that feels odd.
I think Landlady is good as it is. :)
this *odd* - makes it unusual and attractive (maybe just for me:rolleyes:)
well, it's your game and you decide what to do in the end.
I'm happy with the current model. just my 2 cents.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
can't progress after practicing Linda outside the Cafe or was that the last part of the version? any help guys? thnx
Last scene with Linda is her showing you her booty after helping her with the cafe. So yes, you are done.

Look at the bottom right submenu for "X/5 story" to check your progress.

Reactions: vegitex

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
it's about how she looks. Here's the post:
View attachment 273748

Something that has been bothering me when making this update was the Landladys face. So I'd like to put her under the knife one more time...
There is just something about her that feels odd.

But I want to know what you think about that. Maybe it's just me. Anyway... if you could vote what your thoughts are, that could help me decide what to do.

Thank you
SLim

(I have put a new Landlady character together for the most part and when she stands next to the current Landlady... I mean... she looks like an alien compared to the new version :) )
She looks great, only I would change is slightly reduce her Iris side...maybe also change the color? Light hazel or something.

vegitex

Mar 2, 2019
Last scene with Linda is her showing you her booty after helping her with the cafe. So yes, you are done.

Look at the bottom right submenu for "X/5 story" to check your progress.
i am unable to help linda with her cafe plz guide me...!!!

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
i am unable to help linda with her cafe plz guide me...!!!
You need to buy the maid outfit, go to the post office to get it and give it to her (I don't remember if its only talking to her or you have to drag it on her).

Reactions: vegitex
3.90 star(s) 118 Votes