Phoenix258

Nov 25, 2017
Agreed with others Not Large enough to upload/download yet... PSA TO ALL DEVELOPERS/CREATORS ALWAYS REMEMBER "Vaginas Are Pink, My Balls Are Blue, Less Than 500MB without Pics, GIFs, and Vids, Why Would I Download From You!!!
If your HTML game is raw 500MB without any media you might need to get yourself checked or maybe publish a book instead. Probably both

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
"You work as a guard at an artefact restoration corporation. Nothing is fun about your life , but , some things changed on an uneventful night at work."

This is super specific lmao, at least it stands out apart from the other games.

Feb 6, 2021
game bugs the relations ship of the sister with the name you give.

the load foot print on the browser causes a $6000 pc to lag. what ever you're doing, ease up on the files sizes with the audio and visuals.

stay vague about the relation ships and desires toward partners so that labels fit. The language about wanting to date your mom falls flat. You've always been attracted to her, or she's always turned you on, if you want to be direct about it.

Personally never enjoyed the overly aggressive starts like this. The slower burn with hints of attraction pay off better in the long run as it gives you some road to travel before you go full degenerate.

Deleted member 3694802

Game Developer
May 13, 2021
game bugs the relations ship of the sister with the name you give.

the load foot print on the browser causes a $6000 pc to lag. what ever you're doing, ease up on the files sizes with the audio and visuals.

stay vague about the relation ships and desires toward partners so that labels fit. The language about wanting to date your mom falls flat. You've always been attracted to her, or she's always turned you on, if you want to be direct about it.

Personally never enjoyed the overly aggressive starts like this. The slower burn with hints of attraction pay off better in the long run as it gives you some road to travel before you go full degenerate.
Hello,
1.Can you elaborate the bug?
2.I myself run a rather old rig , having a GT 1030 and 8gb ram , and the game runs completely fine.
3.This is my first ever attempt at game developing and writing , i will surely acknowledge this and correct the language.The game will eventually divert to a much "slower" and more "realistic" approach as more content gets introduced.

Thanks for your feedback.

Reactions: JacksDissapointment

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheBanishedOne-0.0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Feb 6, 2021
Hello,
1.Can you elaborate the bug?
2.I myself run a rather old rig , having a GT 1030 and 8gb ram , and the game runs completely fine.
3.This is my first ever attempt at game developing and writing , i will surely acknowledge this and correct the language.The game will eventually divert to a much "slower" and more "realistic" approach as more content gets introduced.

Thanks for your feedback.
I have chrome as default, it wont launch in chrome, which might be due to the false positive other people reported.
It will launch in Firefox, but there is a delay and some kind of windowed effect behind the browser when you close the window. I've never had this issue with any other html game on this site, all of them run perfectly fine in any browser, yours was the first to display this behavior.

I do run a lot of ad and tracker blockers along side premium malwarebytes and high end av suite, so that might be it.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

This update expanded the worldbuilding with some explainations. The possibility to try our new powers (not sure if it's too early for it or not). And a damn cliff hanger as the end.

Some remarks :
When we click on "Any question?", we always come back to this choice 1681875955225.png . It can continue infinitely until we click on "Alright, take me to her". The easier way would be to only have "Alright, take me to her" once we got the 2 answers. Also, the previous one shouldn't appear anymore when we try second one, whatever order we decide to do it.
There's a problem with some stats : some aren't indicated but are increasing (the first 2 dominance points), some have the wrong number (blessings : +2 after sex, +1 when we come back, +1 with the test on Lana leading to +4 and not +3). Also, after sleeping, energy is back to only 99, not 100 (well, it's corrected with the shower but still).
At the end, whether we pick the phone immediately or not, the answer is always that we took a long time.

There should be a default name for the MC (a blank space is always strange).
This remark is also valid for the new ones (relationship and name).

Good continuation.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheBanishedOne-0.0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
It is still incredably short but seems your adding to it at a fairly quick pace with small additions. If I might be a bit greedy, would ask that Lana gets fleshed out before marry since I find her actress far more attractive and i've seen Marry in other games.

Keep up the good work, hope you don't burn your self out and keep up the good work.

Deleted member 3694802

Game Developer
May 13, 2021
It is still incredably short but seems your adding to it at a fairly quick pace with small additions. If I might be a bit greedy, would ask that Lana gets fleshed out before marry since I find her actress far more attractive and i've seen Marry in other games.

Keep up the good work, hope you don't burn your self out and keep up the good work.
I really appreciate it . Do join the Discord!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote