VN Ren'Py The Beautiful Game [Ch. 1 v0.6.2] [Daggum]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
start was a good one but seems there is never really something starting?! jasmine flees for a week??? i´m torn between play or delete....and the thing with the football pulsing,is a lil hard to see while reading...better a sound....lets see where this goes

Feb 25, 2024
start was a good one but seems there is never really something starting?! jasmine flees for a week??? i´m torn between play or delete....and the thing with the football pulsing,is a lil hard to see while reading...better a sound....lets see where this goes
This first episode will be more about introduction, with little action, but I played the Beta of version 0.7 and I can say that the next update will have quite a bit of excitement, I think it's worth playing and waiting.

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Thank you everyone for your feedback and for trying out the game. Also, thank you to those who have been here from the start and shown patience with me trying to learn to ropes of game dev. I've come a long way but still have a huge amount to learn and improve! Some of the feedback on this site has helped enormously.

Separately, I just refreshed the links on the OP to reflect a minor update to Chapter 1 v0.6.1. Addressed some bugs, corrected some typos, and added some new features:
- added a sound effect to help give more of a hint when there is a hidden Easter Egg
- in the Trophy Room there is now a counter indicating how many trophies are left to find in the current release.
- corrected a situation where fetish choice options reset when using the rollback feature
- removed some code which skipped one scene if not on the Priya path.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Even though I chose to close the Priya path ("Never go back to the coffee shop") MC is still going back to the shop, interacting with Priya (banana scene after the rooftop drinks, which looped back to the rooftop after the banana scene ended, and pole dancing) - this shouldn't be happening, should it?

Reactions: Ptroll

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Even though I chose to close the Priya path ("Never go back to the coffee shop") MC is still going back to the shop, interacting with Priya (banana scene after the rooftop drinks, which looped back to the rooftop after the banana scene ended, and pole dancing) - this shouldn't be happening, should it?
Which version are you playing?

erkper

May 16, 2018
Which version are you playing?
newest version, just downloaded here the day before.
If it matters, I closed Jasmine's route (didn't look when she brought in the towel,) closed off the lady's route after the pigeon shit on me, and closed Priya's route. When the rooftop scene played out, instead of getting a ride home the game cut to going to the coffee house, played the banana choking scene, then went and replayed the rooftop drinks scene, ending with Ivy taking me home in her truck. Then skipped to the next day without encountering Jasmine. Later I was randomly at the pole dancing class with Priya and the lady from the clothing shop.

[Edit] - I just noticed Daggum's post that he'd refreshed links to 0.6.1, so technically I wasn't playing the newest version after all, I was playing 0.6. I will d/l 0.6.1 and see if that fixes the issue.

Last edited:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
newest version, just downloaded here the day before.
If it matters, I closed Jasmine's route (didn't look when she brought in the towel,) closed off the lady's route after the pigeon shit on me, and closed Priya's route. When the rooftop scene played out, instead of getting a ride home the game cut to going to the coffee house, played the banana choking scene, then went and replayed the rooftop drinks scene, ending with Ivy taking me home in her truck. Then skipped to the next day without encountering Jasmine. Later I was randomly at the pole dancing class with Priya and the lady from the clothing shop.
No Priya!? What are you thinking?! :ROFLMAO: J/K I LOVE Priya but I know everyone has different tastes. Thanks for reporting the issue. Daggum will work on finding out what's going and respond as soon as he can.

erkper

May 16, 2018
No Priya!? What are you thinking?!
That I generally dislike MILFs, and do not care for the massively-overtitted body types that often go hand-in-hand with MILFs in games on this site. To each their own...

OK, so - played through with 0.6.1 and it solved part but not all of my issue. It fixed the odd loop issue (doing the rooftop, then going to the coffee house/Priya banana scene, then back to the rooftop drinks) but it still showed the coffee house scene before the rooftop drinks, after choosing to close the Priya route. It also did not show the pole dance scene with Priya and the bird poop/clothing store lady whose name I cannot remember.

BogusToe

Feb 25, 2024
That I generally dislike MILFs, and do not care for the massively-overtitted body types that often go hand-in-hand with MILFs in games on this site.
Exactly why I tried closed her thread. Shame because her face is pretty.
Maybe if she continues to pole dance her proportions will shrink a bit. :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Daggum Games

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
There are definitely issues with the game choices not being followed
Priya the cafe owner - I said no to continuing her thread as you call it, but later on suddenly I'm taking her to a pole learning session and can;t say no to her again.
all girls should be a choice, not a forced LI - and the scene with your best friend being watched by the fat ugly guy - totally sick and not needed at all

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
[Edit] - I just noticed Daggum's post that he'd refreshed links to 0.6.1, so technically I wasn't playing the newest version after all, I was playing 0.6. I will d/l 0.6.1 and see if that fixes the issue.
Apologies - I've gone through the code and there was a missing if statement. Corrected now and I am rebuilding the packages. Playtested and all seems fine.

There are definitely issues with the game choices not being followed
Priya the cafe owner - I said no to continuing her thread as you call it, but later on suddenly I'm taking her to a pole learning session and can;t say no to her again.
Agree, and apologies for this. I'm making a plan with my group of beta testers going forward to split up the play testing by LI to make sure nothing slips through the net.

the scene with your best friend being watched by the fat ugly guy - totally sick and not needed at all
Maybe you skipped the dialogue. The dialogue makes it clear he is not looking at her, and doesn't even see her. The vast majority of people have enjoyed the comedy moment in that scene, but each to their own.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheBeautifulGame-CH1v0.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
I just started the vn, and I must say that the dorsal numbers assigned to the positions on the field make my eyes hurt, they should look more like
So, strange as it may seem, I did this deliberately. Football is the biggest sport in the world, but amongst AVN readers I am very aware that a large chunk is from the USA where football is a minority sport, and also many AVN fans are not that into sports. I tried to avoid confusing people who were curious to try out a 'sports game' by having seemingly random numbers on the field. It hurt doing it, but I had a reason. Maybe I'll change this in the future, but like the following comments demonstrated even tweaks generate other disagreements! Thanks for the comment though, and for trying the game out.
I know this isn't a harem game. But will there be any throuple and/or quadrouple paths?
Harem is future tagged. And yes, those paths will be part of it, as is monogamy.
Looks interesting. I may give it a try. Please tell me I'm not going to have to listen to the girls whine about not getting paid as much as their male counter part athletes or watch them do lame stunts in protest of their country. I think that would just deflate all the fun.
Definitely not. The game I am making has no politics in it. To me, games are escapism from the bullshit we all encounter in our lives. This is a fun, slightly unusual game and I want people to play it with a bit of a grin on their face. It's niche and will probably not be very successful in a financial sense, but I hope that people who play it end up enjoying it.
I really dislike having to watch that football for pics. It really pulls you out of your immersion to have to look up at that thing every new screen...but i'm also a completionist so i really hate missing shit.
Sorted. I now have a sound that complements the pulse. There's also a ticker counter in the trophy room so you can see if you have missed anything.
As in the main LI? If yes, then heck yeah. I feel like it's a shame if only Hana is the LI footballer.
Absolutely. Hana is the only current footballer that is a LI. Both the number of footballers that are a 'main LI' will increase, as will the percentage. You'll see later on why I phrase it like this.
God damn it I hate Jasmin.
So Jasmine will not be everyone's cup of tea. She's quite a complicated character, and v0.8 is going to have some very important moments. Like so many people we know in real life she has many good qualities, and she has so far also done some things that might raise eyebrows. It is a deliberately open question as to whether those dubious acts represent bad character traits, or can be explained more benignly. All I can say at this point is that if you think she is hot, and you noted many of the good qualities she has demonstrated, then stick with her. She's a catalyst in the game, and you'll see a lot more of her good character in future.
was there only 2 trophies? the pigeon and the dildocopter?
No. But see above.
And manager (gaffer), not coach!
Yes, absolutely! I'm English as well, so writing this hurt. But see my first quote-reply above. This was done deliberately to make the game more accessible to a global audience, and in particular players from the USA. That's also why all of the spelling in the game is US English. That really hurt ;)
Everything I've done in the game so far (apart from those f&^*ing coding errors) has been deliberate. I am biased, obviously, but I think it's worth persevering. I have a clear plan and threads already start weaving together in v0.7, and that will continue throughout the game. Can't say more because of spoilers.
Lol what year is this set in that MC thinks he can just whip up a VR Football sim?
Current year. I research everything I put into the game. Also, whenever I have any doubt I speak to experts in the field. I know a lot about elite level sports training from my personal lived experience, but I have also spoken to professional sports scientists, and some of them currently work at Premiership clubs. Also, MC definitely doesn't think he can just conjure up a VR training facility. The idea and implementing it are very different. There are also different grades of VR. I've already referenced in the game what the South African rugby coach did. By today's standards it was a piece of crap, but it was groundbreaking at the time. There's precedent even from a few years back. Anyway, it's going to be decent sub-story, and how it unfolds should be interesting, but the outcomes - if it happens - will be... exciting.

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2024
So Jasmine will not be everyone's cup of tea. She's quite a complicated character, and v0.8 is going to have some very important moments. Like so many people we know in real life she has many good qualities, and she has so far also done some things that might raise eyebrows. It is a deliberately open question as to whether those dubious acts represent bad character traits, or can be explained more benignly. All I can say at this point is that if you think she is hot, and you noted many of the good qualities she has demonstrated, then stick with her. She's a catalyst in the game, and you'll see a lot more of her good character in future.
There are a lot of red flags on that woman. The first feeling I had about that woman at first encounters was femdom, but luckily it wasn't, otherwise it would have been game over immediately.
-She was supposed to be a mentor/teacher to the MC in these matters. As soon as she got the MC interested in her, the bitch herself would run away. That's where I got mad at that bitch and her playing and games with MC. I loaded up an old save file and kicked her out of the story. I don't care about that bitch if she plays cat and mouse with MC and makes MC a toy for herself, then she gets to play by herself outside the story. So that bitch really needs to change a lot for me to bring her back into the story. That bitch dropped my interest in the game down quite a bit. And it also doesn't make sense that I'd bring the bitch back and then skip over her parts with the CTRL button, because I can't stand that bitch. Bitches playing with men should stay out of everything. Then why the fuck did he suggest being a mentor to MC if she couldn't stand the thought of MC being interested in her. And the fact that she and MC's mother are friends at heart is not a decent argument either. BOTH OF THEM ARE ADULTS, i.e. can make up their own minds. It doesn't need anyone else's approval to do it if they start a relationship.

• Wow
Reactions: MixQQ
Sep 3, 2020

No. But see above.
I haven't played yet but as long as I can have a monogamous

relationship with her and she'll never cheat on me

and she'll never try to force me into a threesome

I understand everybody has a past and I don't care

but I don't want to be forced into any threesome

in fact I don't want to be forced

into anything, I'm not comfortable with

as long as she doesn't do that I don't care

Sep 3, 2020
There are a lot of red flags on that woman. The first feeling I had about that woman at first encounters was femdom, but luckily it wasn't, otherwise it would have been game over immediately.
-She was supposed to be a mentor/teacher to the MC in these matters. As soon as she got the MC interested in her, the bitch herself would run away. That's where I got mad at that bitch and her playing and games with MC. I loaded up an old save file and kicked her out of the story. I don't care about that bitch if she plays cat and mouse with MC and makes MC a toy for herself, then she gets to play by herself outside the story. So that bitch really needs to change a lot for me to bring her back into the story. That bitch dropped my interest in the game down quite a bit. And it also doesn't make sense that I'd bring the bitch back and then skip over her parts with the CTRL button, because I can't stand that bitch. Bitches playing with men should stay out of everything. Then why the fuck did he suggest being a mentor to MC if she couldn't stand the thought of MC being interested in her. And the fact that she and MC's mother are friends at heart is not a decent argument either. BOTH OF THEM ARE ADULTS, i.e. can make up their own minds. It doesn't need anyone else's approval to do it if they start a relationship.
please tell me she's not one of those characters that plays with the MC feelings and doesn't really love him

please tell me she doesn't treat me like a toy she seems so nice in the first update
:cry:

Reactions: MixQQ

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
About to play this VN for first time. One comment, you really wouldn't get big ass/big tits with female footballers irl ;)

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes