VN Ren'Py The Beautiful Game [Ch. 1 v0.6.2] [Daggum]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
About to play this VN for first time. One comment, you really wouldn't get big ass/big tits with female footballers irl ;)
They're not that common, but Alisha Lehmann is a great example that they do exist, at least in the booty department. There are probably more examples, but she's the first one that came to mind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
On Jasmine:

You'll be fine. She is not playing with the MC. Playing implies intent. Things suddenly got real and she panicked. Why? Because she cares. She cares a lot about MC. Jasmine is a complex character but the one thing you always can rely on is she will have his back. Just remember she feels conflicted because of her past friendship with MC's mother. That conflict alone means she has morals and cares about feelings and boundaries. Love can conquer all but given the setup here it can be a bit of a rocky road until certain things get cleared up. And yes, I deliberately used the word love. That's as far as I'll go with this mini spoiler.

On the big ass / big tits, haha a few of us were joking that Priya - who is not a footballer - would make a sweet ice hockey goalie.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
On Jasmine:

You'll be fine. She is not playing with the MC. Playing implies intent. Things suddenly got real and she panicked. Why? Because she cares. She cares a lot about MC. Jasmine is a complex character but the one thing you always can rely on is she will have his back. Just remember she feels conflicted because of her past friendship with MC's mother. That conflict alone means she has morals and cares about feelings and boundaries. Love can conquer all but given the setup here it can be a bit of a rocky road until certain things get cleared up. And yes, I deliberately used the word love. That's as far as I'll go with this mini spoiler.

On the big ass / big tits, haha a few of us were joking that Priya - who is not a footballer - would make a sweet ice hockey goalie.
Dude I love Jasmine she is my favourite LI. The other girls are beautiful too but Jasmine is really amazing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daggum Games

DantesX

Sep 10, 2020
Liked the idea of a VN with a soccer setting. Even if I like nice renders its not essential for me as I also like a good story or a more or less fitting setting. Since I like the setting I wanted to give my feedback and help improving this.

The tricks they do with a ball are nice to watch but completly nonsense. Some more realistic scenes could be used. The gear they wear for the match would be nice for volleyball but have nothing to do with soccer. Dont get me wrong, the girls look nice but the whole thing doesnt really match the sports at all......and with that destroys the whole soccer feeling in that VN.

Anyhow, its my personal opinion and lets see how this develops :)

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
The tricks they do with a ball are nice to watch but completly nonsense. Some more realistic scenes could be used.
Thanks for the feedback. On this quoted bit specifically, I'm assuming the tricks refer to the animations. Every single one of those is based on an actual move that has taken place in football matches. Two of them are by Messi. One by Rooney. Other has been done by dozens of players. Doesn't get any more realistic than that.

I'll say it again: I research everything that goes into the game.

Last edited:

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
How i don´t like it when americans use the term soccer. 95% of the worldpopulation are able to name it correctly: it is Football, not Soccer!
And what they call american football is simply rugby for cowards. But that´s just my opinion, no need to get your panties in a twist.

Reactions: Lord Grim

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheBeautifulGame-CH1v0.6.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
How i don´t like it when americans use the term soccer. 95% of the worldpopulation are able to name it correctly: it is Football, not Soccer!
And what they call american football is simply rugby for cowards. But that´s just my opinion, no need to get your panties in a twist.
I'm American and I never use the term soccer. But most Americans do use it. And the game takes place in the US, hence he uses that term.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 2612739
The Beautiful Game [Ch. 1 v0.6] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough Highlights the best Choices and shows some hints.

Installation:

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Does the mod also work with ver.0.6.2? :unsure: :unsure: :love:(y)

Reactions: JokerLeader

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
I started playing this at 0.4 last year. I found it interesting as I am a fan of club football and I feel like the dev has a good understanding of the sport. That being said I wasn't that excited by it.

Having played this remastered version, I loved the new intro. The football match was an exciting way to capture the player's attention and the commentators were hilarious. I feel the game could benefit for more of that kind of humour and stakes.

The game looks better (minor lighting and other improvements) and some of the side Lis were redesigned for the better. I like the new animations. ( especially Jasmine's sauna dance. I wish that one could've been longer because it was hot )

My main gripe is that the game has a bit of a femdom feel to it. I understand that the MC doesn't have much experience but that doesn't mean he should just let the women lead him around in every encounter. Also lewd scenes are mostly just teasing at this point.

I am interested in seeing how it evolves further.

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the new update was ok, but i feel like the writer has changed. Jasmine did a complete 180 in her fun personality after having fun with the mc by the pool. then she runs away like a nutjob. very not in character for her in my opinion. as for the other girls, i am not really into many of them. but..the coach is hot as fuck and seems to like the mc, so i see potential there.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
I couldn't get the Chloe Streaming Scene as I wasn't on the Jasmine path after the haircut, so it seems the option to pursue her is locked behind Jasmine's path - is this intentional? Or no?

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
I couldn't get the Chloe Streaming Scene as I wasn't on the Jasmine path after the haircut, so it seems the option to pursue her is locked behind Jasmine's path - is this intentional? Or no?
It is intentionally locked. Jasmine is a catalyst for a few events in the game.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes