VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Best Days of Our Lives [v0.1a] [ERA51]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Yes!
You can even be rough with her or be gentle, which can lead to a more loving relationship (with her still being submissive)
It would be great if could avoid maledom in the game!
Will it be possible to avoid maledom in the game?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
After seeing the intro for this, her being submissive and liking it is funny, considering you, ERA51 had to take her clothes to get her to acquiesce. Ahaha

So, a question, should I play the abandoned game first?

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
After seeing the intro for this, her being submissive and liking it is funny, considering you, ERA51 had to take her clothes to get her to acquiesce. Ahaha

So, a question, should I play the abandoned game first?
I mean, yeah of course, play the 0.5 version to get more context to the recap.

The little intro was a little playful and is non canon. Still was a lot of fun to write and see coming to life. :)

Hunter_ASR

Dec 4, 2018
Glad to see this one continuing. From what I can see you've done a good job of carrying the character's personalities over, which can be tough when changing authors / developers. Good luck with this!

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Yet another college AVN, so no lolis. No incest either = plain vanilla/boring. Still waiting for more AVN's with MC's that are still in middle school or maybe HS freshmen. AVN's with college freshmen MC = there's already hundreds of them (thousands if you go back 10-15 years to pre-Renpy days).

Meow~

Apr 29, 2021
There is some problems with the names. If you refuse Jennifer it says: Rebbeca nods and doesn't look happy, and somewhere it said Ben instead the name i put in. I dont really remember where it was, and I can't seem to find it.

Last edited:

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
There is some problems whit the names. If you refuse Jennifer it says:Rebbeca nod and doesen't look happy, and somewhere it said Ben instead the name i put in. I dont really remember where it was, and can't seem to find it.
Alright, thank you for letting me know. I will have a look at it...
And I thought I found it all...*sigh* ;)

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
Yet another college AVN, so no lolis. No incest either = plain vanilla/boring. Still waiting for more AVN's with MC's that are still in middle school or maybe HS freshmen. AVN's with college freshmen MC = there's already hundreds of them (thousands if you go back 10-15 years to pre-Renpy days).
We have many badik's here already....
Finally some cool and never seen before story about young man in college.

Bring it on

Statement to all those complaining "Oh how original, a College AVN"
Go to the OP post -> just below synopsis -> Click READ ME!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wawere

Jan 22, 2017
Win Compressed download link is gone.

Pls don't use Google Drive other than patches. Can you re-post the compressed link? (as for a 0.1a release >1 Gb is too much, it can be abandoned with little content)

Meow~

Apr 29, 2021
Win Compressed download link is gone.

Pls don't use Google Drive other than patches. Can you re-post the compressed link? (as for a 0.1a release >1 Gb is too much, it can be abandoned with little content)
the g-drive still works.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes