VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Best Days of Our Lives [v0.1a] [ERA51]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Wawere

Jan 22, 2017
the g-drive still works.
It says

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
for me

weeaboobs

Jan 20, 2020
Okay, being serious. I never played the first "game" that got abandoned. So those questions int he beginning mean nothing to me and I feel lost on what to pick. I hope I don't miss out on content because of those choices. The font style is annoying to my tastes but something I can live with I guess.

Seems like a good enough start.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Okay, being serious. I never played the first "game" that got abandoned. So those questions int he beginning mean nothing to me and I feel lost on what to pick. I hope I don't miss out on content because of those choices. The font style is annoying to my tastes but something I can live with I guess.

I don't like the font either, so, I just hit Shift+A and changed it to DejaVu Sans.

Reactions: vireker

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
what is better opt for harem? fwb with van or date sophia? haha ik im late but glad to see this game back.
No worries ;) Better late than never!
Your choice really on who to pick. Lewd scene option will be there anyway (unless you refuse Vanessa...)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Harem Trooper

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Yeah a pass for me so far... feels like i played this one at least 10 times.

I looked at the game before the "restart" of the dev team, nothing we havent seen at least 5 times... college setting all over again, sry why didnt you come up with another idead after restarting the development? There are way too much college games out there, and about 3 of them are just so good you will not reach them anyway. With a different idea in anproaching the game you might awake my interest, but not with the same setting and aproach like so many other games do...

Renders are fine (nothing spectacular) everything else is just average and the writing isnt something i will remember too... cause there are so many college games out there, and at least 3 i know are so much better, its just not worth it. and i dont think you will have sucess with this... its just too similar to all the average other college games and cant deliver anything new to the world of VNs...

Maybe in 1 or 2 years i will take a look again, when i had a break from all the college games and my favorites are nearly finished...

CARlSON911

Jul 7, 2018
Questions for developers. You have written that you can get a few girls or refuse those who are not needed. You have tagged "harem". Is group sex planned as the story progresses? Or there will be only the relationship of the main character - each individual girl. Very often they write about the harem, but the harem itself is completely ignored. Girls live their lives completely ignoring the fact that the main character has other partners besides them. How is it planned for you? Will relationships be shown between girls who will be in a relationship with the main character? The most stable and plausible option is a stable relationship between 2 girls and the main character. A triangle in which all vertices are equally strongly connected.

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
Yeah a pass for me so far... feels like i played this one at least 10 times.

I looked at the game before the "restart" of the dev team, nothing we havent seen at least 5 times... college setting all over again, sry why didnt you come up with another idead after restarting the development? There are way too much college games out there, and about 3 of them are just so good you will not reach them anyway. With a different idea in anproaching the game you might awake my interest, but not with the same setting and aproach like so many other games do...

Renders are fine (nothing spectacular) everything else is just average and the writing isnt something i will remember too... cause there are so many college games out there, and at least 3 i know are so much better, its just not worth it. and i dont think you will have sucess with this... its just too similar to all the average other college games and cant deliver anything new to the world of VNs...

Maybe in 1 or 2 years i will take a look again, when i had a break from all the college games and my favorites are nearly finished...
Thank you for your feedback.
Yes, so far it is like the 'average' College AVN. I agree... this is our first release. We build on what was before.... ofc there will be college in it.
Have I planned more? Yes! Will it all be college stuff? NO!
Keep in mind: This is a first 'bigger' update.

In the words of some wise little green fella "Patience you must have"

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
Questions for developers. You have written that you can get a few girls or refuse those who are not needed. You have tagged "harem". Is group sex planned as the story progresses? Or there will be only the relationship of the main character - each individual girl. Very often they write about the harem, but the harem itself is completely ignored. Girls live their lives completely ignoring the fact that the main character has other partners besides them. How is it planned for you? Will relationships be shown between girls who will be in a relationship with the main character? The most stable and plausible option is a stable relationship between 2 girls and the main character. A triangle in which all vertices are equally strongly connected.
Thank you for your question/s.
Answer: The girls won't go lesbian on each other! But they will be aware of the relationship of the others... some might even have threeways... others might not... If you play it, it will become clearer I hope.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Thank you for your question/s.
Answer: The girls won't go lesbian on each other! But they will be aware of the relationship of the others... some might even have threeways... others might not... If you play it, it will become clearer I hope.
Thank the Gods for that. 99% of all devs turn girls bi, even after they say they don't swing that way. A.o.A for example.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Thank the Gods for that. 99% of all devs turn girls bi, even after they say they don't swing that way. A.o.A for example.
Yeah, imo, that's a problem in the writing, lately it seems that some devs don't have much idea how to approach the relationship between various characters, so they decide to make everyone Bi and it certainly becomes boring and in some characters it's out of place. (It's like some magic,after they know that the mc has a relationship with other girls they have no problem fucking with other women too :KEK: )

CARlSON911

Jul 7, 2018
AE is similar, where almost half of the Li's are Bi just for the hell of it.
30 Seconds To Mars Sorry, I would write in private messages, but I did not find such a function here. Can you please tell me what game the picture is at the bottom of your message? I know life in santa county, but what's the second game? Looks interesting. Thank you in advance for your reply.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021

The font issue.... hit "A" on your keyboard, then pick Deja Vu sans font and drop the text size scaling down. This will aid in seeing better game text.

Guy Axworthy

Keeper of Assets
Uploader
Sep 14, 2018
30 Seconds To Mars Sorry, I would write in private messages, but I did not find such a function here. Can you please tell me what game the picture is at the bottom of your message? I know life in santa county, but what's the second game? Looks interesting. Thank you in advance for your reply.
It's Artemis.

As for sending private messages, simply click on the name or the avatar of the user you want to get in touch with and select "Start conversation"

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes