VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Best Days of Our Lives [v0.5] [UndergroundStudio]

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Also fairly sure that the MC is only able to get one chick and two of them are already spoken for "ish" because this is the prequel to the devs previous game.
I think in the other one they were all just friends and hooked up because it was their last night before they all left for college, but I could be wrong. Ben, the mc here, was one of the guys in that I believe.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spirit Detective
Sep 22, 2018
trying it out just for that redhead... damn she's fine.

update: Meh... game was boring... redhead was only so-so when actually playing the game. Super short and didn't hook me on the plot in the slightest.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think in the other one they were all just friends and hooked up because it was their last night before they all left for college, but I could be wrong. Ben, the mc here, was one of the guys in that I believe.
Not sure as I didn't play through it completely. You can change the characters name in this one but so far I am finding it to be too early to like any of the LI. Sure they're all cute, that's not difficult, but if they have shit personalities I don't want to spend a lot of time with them. Hope it is all optional.

And that was incredibly short...

Even for a first release, also had one choice to make, so not looking like more than a Kinetic novel with an occasional unimportant choice so far. Renders look great but no ability to shape the story makes it less immersive and lacking. Hope this opens up more as the story develops.

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
There is no "total harem" mode in BaDik but you can certainly get with a lot of women, and be in an official relationship with two at once.

Reactions: Logan3000x

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Seemed alright, not too bad. Seems the game is setting you up to hook up with this Sophia girl (even though we have no idea who she even is except for a few glances). The others just seem like your squad of friends (Rebecca and Jennifer don't really feel like love interests). Only one choice so far, hopefully we'll see more in the future (like who we sleep with/date/have a relationship with).

But overall, not bad for a first release. Could do with some more inner thoughts maybe? Something to help fill the gap as it all felt kind of rushed from place to place. Maybe a little backstory or something, either on the others or the MC themselves? But still not that bad. Will keep an eye on it to see how things go in the future.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Pretty decent start. Liked the dynamic between the group. Your inclusion into said group felt pretty natural. Although it's looking like you're going to be saddled with a forced gf next update. Not a fan of that. Still, I enjoyed what we got here. This one's going on the watch list.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Nice intro. very short but nice. But with only 1 choice it is not much content for a proper release imho.

So I will probably wait for some updates for a better look.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes