VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Best Days of Our Lives [v0.5] [UndergroundStudio]

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
I enjoyed that, short but sweet as they say (tho i do wish the introduction to the game was a bit longer)

Things that stood out the most to me were probably the much more realistic social dynamic of a group of friends and not just one guy and 12 girls all surrounding him for some reason. As well as the excellent banter between those characters, very well written. And that's not to take away from everything else, every aspect of the game from visuals to sound was well above average.

Promising start but i will probably wait for a couple of updates after this before i try it again, there just isn't enough there yet to get a real feel where the story and relationships are going.

Good luck with the project dev (y)

Reactions: VNwhiteknight

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
That feels rushed on nearly every level.

Building a "social group" in 2 days (or better 5-10 minutes gameplay)?
Having an interest in a girl you don't know anything about and all people around you try to make you chase her?
You are angry with your roommate ... but hey, doesn't matter any more after one minute.

Some games take too much time for character building, but this one just throws the characters on you.

Female models are nice, nothing out of the ordinary.
Same goes for the renders. Too much DOF, a nice lightning could improve some scenes a lot.

For the story .... it's too short to say anything about it.

So it's a nice start, but there are a lot of things to make this a good VN.
3/5, I would said.

Reactions: PhoenixAgain

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What's not to love about college life ? I think easily one of the best moment of a lot of people lives
I look back very fondly to middle and high school. I kinda got addicted to starcraft and counter strike in college and there are not too much memories worth remembering during that period lol.

As for this game, the renders look fantastic. Looks like the dev has talent at presenting movie like visuals.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
gy1.jpg

Nice to meet you, how is your night going?

gy2.jpg

So, um .. me be Canto, who be you?
You are in my league then, you know so much about it.
Some league big wig or smth?

gy3.jpg

So she looked .. where is she pointing those eyes?

gy4.jpg

Water world.

boy meets gurl who disses him, gurl be already doing stuff with other gurl,
gurl being whatever to boy trying to connect,
rando gurl looking around for smth ... what a game.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This looks great. The models all look hot. The temptation for all of them is honestly too much. I don't see a harem tag so I'm definitely going to be a scumbag here and fool around with all of them, if possible. Excited to play.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Seems like it may be ok. I just hope that the MC does not start becoming a prick like what happens in many of these kind of games

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
What I first thought when reading the intro and seeing the first picture...........

So no one told you life was gonna be this way
Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's DOA

It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year

but.

I'll be there for you
When the rain starts to pour
I'll be there for you
Like I've been there before
I'll be there for you
'Cuz you're there for me too...

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Consider changing the text color in the preferences page- white makes it hard to read

Going to give it a run now

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
The models are beautiful and such. But for the OP of the other game and the OP for this one, I think this is not for me.

In the other game there is a voyeur (friend having sex with a "girlfriend"), and in this case, the amount of guy is not a good sign either.

Yes, I understand that others have to have a sex life too, but fuck it, I don't need to watch or participate in this shit. If I were to see the happy lives of others having sex, I wouldn't be here.

So if DEV puts in a list of planned TAG's and assures me that it won't be a Voyer and NTR show, I might even try, if not, and good luck.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Renders look awesome but the flow of the story feels a little rushed. Just a couple of questions for the dev:
Friends seem to be pushing me towards girl I barely know, is it possible to choose to be with Rebecca instead? If so, will I be seeing significantly lesser 'lewd' content? The game doesn't give off harem vibes, which is nice for a change, but it seems I'll be penalized content-wise if I go against the flow and go with Rebecca instead.

Reactions: amin2020
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes