VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Best Days of Our Lives [v0.5] [UndergroundStudio]

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
The renders look amazing, i will try it in a few months when theres more content

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
No sci fi, super powers, fantasy, space odyssey, supernatural, mind control, mafia detective story. Just relationships and a focus on their development. THANK YOU.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I am into it. The renders look great and the MC is actually really good-looking. And he also isn't the same ol' generic mc you've seen a billion times. I do find the lack of choices disappointing, but hopefully, there will be more choices in the next update that are meaningful. And hopefully, we get to choose who to romance and who not to romance. Sophia is really cute and wouldn't mind seeing what she's like. Overall, I'm sold.

Raife

May 16, 2018
A promising start! But the 'college game' genre is a crowded field with some really outstanding entries. Apart from the dominant game -- which is so far ahead of the pack that it probably shouldn't be mentioned -- there's College Bound (an excellent cheating game); Lust Campus (which has some great 2D art); and College Kings (an OK frat game, overshadowed by the big one). And that's just the top 3-4. So... good luck, devs... but you certainly haven't chosen an easy point of entry.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Too early to say anything except nice render and nice mc. Look unique which is good.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Must ask if all girls will be optional, so that player choose with which of them to hookup mc? Forced romance/sex content planned or not?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Very promising indeed I like what I saw a nice bit of humour added in and the girls look great both two big selling points for me as it was only the introduction a little early to say much about the story but a solid enough start. (y)

UndergroundStudio

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2021
Hi everyone,

As we read your assumptions and questions about the game we want to give you answers to at least some of them.

1. The MC's active relationship(s) will NOT be affected by any other male characters. (i.e. If you're in a relationship, your partner will not be interested in other guys.) But the characters you're not in relationship with may have other romantic interests. As they too have a life, no matter how fictional it may be.

2. If you END a relationship with a character, some of them may get together with someone else. (But the breakup will not be anything strong or hate-driven, it will be a soft, mutually consented, friendly parting.)

3. Lesbians and threesomes (Male, Female, Female) will definitely be a thing (in one of the routes)

4. There will be a truth or dare / spin-the-bottle scenario involving the entire group in the future - (It won't be too sexual, but we can never be sure about what each player considers as too much, so letting you know in advance.)

5. The game will be split into three major sections (Year one, two & three) - and the characters you can form a relationship with will change in each year. You can choose to stick to the same character(s) throughout all three years or switch it up if you want.

6. As for the planned sexual content: It will mostly be all the vanilla stuff you could expect from a romance genre. We may occasionally explore some kinks like bdsm, etc, (But even those will be very light & playful in tone - never too hardcore.)

We're glad that most of you liked the game! Thank you all for kind words!

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Hi everyone,

As we read your assumptions and questions about the game we want to give you answers to at least some of them.

1. The MC's active relationship(s) will NOT be affected by any other male characters. (i.e. If you're in a relationship, your partner will not be interested in other guys.) But the characters you're not in relationship with may have other romantic interests. As they too have a life, no matter how fictional it may be.

3. Lesbians and threesomes (Male, Female, Female) will definitely be a thing (in one of the routes)
Some personal thoughts:

The issue of girls being able to have romantic relationships with other people, personally does not bother me. I choose who to be romantically involved with and I am aware that whoever I do not choose can have a love relationship other than with the MC.

As long as it does not become a voyeur game, in which we are forced to see other characters having sex. Either the MC sees it or only we players see it.

Same with lesbians and threesomes / group sex. As long as my main love interest is not forced to be intimate with another girl or I am forced to have threesomes, I'll be fine. And I wonder what different routes there will be. For example, being faithful to the girl you decide to be with, being a playboy who tries to get all the girls (whether with bad consequences or not), etc. We have to wait to see it.

Thanks for answering our questions! We understand that you can't answer everyone and you can't please everyone, but of course it's appreciated.

Sir Sam

Jan 18, 2021
very promising, though I wish MC had a better haircut. Also that blonde girl Sofia is CUTE AS FUCK

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes