VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Best Days of Our Lives [v0.5] [UndergroundStudio]

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I already got it earlier but I'm too lazy to edit my comment. Turn out when she is texting mc after the fight with the group I have to choose "treat me to a fancy restaurant later" instead of " can you come here right now". Thank you though.
But wouldn't that option make you miss out on their really sweet and cheesy conversation and her beautiful selfie?

I always choose that option seems like the correct one as it has more content, and I still get the scene I the lake at the end.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
But wouldn't that option make you miss out on their really sweet and cheesy conversation and her beautiful selfie?

I always choose that option seems like the correct one as it has more content, and I still get the scene I the lake at the end.
Strange. I just reload a save and did a speed run. Choose the second option and indeed she still get naked at the lake. I don't know what went wrong the first time. Did you ask for more after she sent a selfie picture? I think I did that the first time.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
I feel something this update missed out on, is hinting that the Ben X Sophia relationship was growing into something more serious by having a render or two in the time skip from Emma's birthday to the scene where he is playing chess with his friends. Ben has some Halloween renders with Vanessa if you are on her route, so I think it's fair to say that he would have something similar if he is on the Sophia route. If Ben X Sophia doesn't wish to be public about their relationship, atleast a scene where they discuss that they should keep the relationship low-key for a while should've been included.

Jazzmatazz

Aug 3, 2021
Renders and the girls look amazing,
the boring high school romance is not my cup of tea
maybe a hot teacher will spice it up a little...:giggle:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
just downloaded and played this game last night ... renders are pretty nice ... animations pretty nice .. story pretty good so far .... i got Sophia like i was hoping .. but then i played again to get Jen ... is that even possible .. seems she's in love with Davy boy .. yeah i don't care for his sorry ass ... sorry j.m.o .... looking for future updates (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: NukaCola

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for a very enjoyable VN! Really fun to play.
I played the Sophia path in the previous release and did a scratch play through on the Vanessa path to pick up her content in this release. Which brings up a question. If I avoid both Sophia and Vanessa in a play through and concentrate only on the others is it possible to make significant progress with any of them, or is their content yet to be developed?
Thanks

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I played the Sophia path in the previous release and did a scratch play through on the Vanessa path to pick up her content in this release. Which brings up a question. If I avoid both Sophia and Vanessa in a play through and concentrate only on the others is it possible to make significant progress with any of them, or is their content yet to be developed?
Thanks
wondering the same.
Sophia mwa..... . strange face.
Vanessa on the other hand , a real vixen!
Animations are good.
Happy fapping.

femaleform17

Sep 19, 2017
Really enjoying this so far. I think I've done every available path, so I'm definitely looking forward to more. I think Vanessa and Jennifer are my favorites so far, but the Sophia sex scenes are pretty hot. And I love how "real" it feels, nothing super exaggerated and another thing I really like is the journal entry parts. Cool touch.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Thanks
lewd content for only Vanessa and Sophia has been developed so far. we can see Nina and Rebecca naked tho (photos or at the lake).

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Thanks
You can keep adding points with every girl, but only Vanessa and Sophia have "content" right now.

Reactions: UncleFredo

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
So is the plan to add the beginning of a different girl's path with each update until they all have a start, then add a little to some/all each update? Or do each update dedicated to a single girl?

Pros and cons to both.

To add a bit to multiple paths lessens the chance of having an update dedicated to one you dont care about, but could make all of them feel a bit shallow in the content.

To add to a single path per update will make the updated one feel more meaty in the content, but if you only care for one or two, it could be several updates before you get something that matters as it goes through the rotation.

Of course, if you are interested in all of the girls and look forward to all of the paths, like me, then the second option has no downside, really. :sneaky:

At any rate, really enjoy what you guys have done so far!

Reactions: PhoenixAgain

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.50 + DarkAssassin's Walkthrough Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Estrada777,
Any problems related with save slots ?? Even after deleting save files, game still reload. (Not only this port)

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes