VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Best Days of Our Lives [v0.5] [UndergroundStudio]

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
This entire game is "blah". There is nothing about this story that stands out as all that interesting.
I mean there isn't really any story at the moment, it's just people hanging out but the writer already addressed that so we'll see what happens in the future.

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Thanks for your lengthy explanation! As you mentioned it will be a "very long-running project" I was wondering how long it would be?
Right now, it'll be hard to give an exact answer.

But , depending on several factors, 4-5 more years would be my guess.

(Edit: Let's make that a 5-6, just in case)

That being said, we do understand that can be quite an intimidating amount of time for someone to invest in a game.

So, starting from 0.7, there will be "story arcs" in the game which give a sense of completion in shorter intervals.

Last edited:

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Right now, it'll be hard to give an exact answer.

But , depending on several factors, 4-5 more years would be my guess.

(Edit: Let's make that a 5-6, just in case)

That being said, we do understand that can be quite an intimidating amount of time for someone to invest in a game.

So, starting from 0.7, there will be "story arcs" in the game which give a sense of completion in shorter intervals.
Very interesting, does that mean we'll follow them throughout their university life or beyond that as well?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I really like this game. Started in chapter 4 release. And i already have my loves: Rebecca and Vanessa. I'm gonna married them in each route
It is a pity that with Sophia Vanessa's route is dead but I feel that it will be difficult for several routes to be activated with different girls because I liked Rebecca and Sophia but since they are all friends I do not think there are betrayals between them :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lipe2410

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
It is a pity that with Sophia Vanessa's route is dead but I feel that it will be difficult for several routes to be activated with different girls because I liked Rebecca and Sophia but since they are all friends I do not think there are betrayals between them :ROFLMAO:
Devs said that we'll be able break up with a girl if we wanna play another girl's path. My plan is starting dating sophia or nina, but in the future MC will fell in love for Vanessa or Rebecca. Yeah, just like Erik Stoltz in Some Kind Wonderful :ROFLMAO:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Devs said that we'll be able break up with a girl if we wanna play another girl's path. My plan is starting dating sophia or nina, but in the future MC will fell in love for Vanessa or Rebecca. Yeah, just like Erik Stoltz in Some Kind Wonderful :ROFLMAO:
I did not know that but as long as Sophia continues to sexually satisfy the MC I am happy but I will always have Rebecca in mind :devilish: (y)

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
My man has the dressing sense of a mechanic from the 70s? Who the fuck tucks in their tshirt? And his jeans come up to his chest. No wonder he got that nickname in school.

Other than that it's a nice wholesome story till now. Nice to have a high school/college story where not everyone is a walking cliche. Would be nice to know what the future plot is going to be about tho? I think tim and king are selling drugs or something? And the others will somehow get caught up?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
this is the most like... wholesome and pure game game i've found on here lmao

you even avoid tropes like the jock guy being a jerk. everyone just gets along and has fun and stuff. weirdly refreshing.
Exactly. I already play a tons of other VNs that try make tons of deeper plots and subplots with dark cornes and so on. And play TBDOL is kind a breath of calm in all of this VNs. Of course more story and character development will be needed and will happen eventualy, but i expect the game mantain this spirit of grounded and lightheart slice-of-life where we follow normal people just living their lives.
There is a reason most stories have drama and/or subplots. A realistic slice-of-life with normal people is really boring imo, but to each his own. There was a bit of drama between MC and his newly friends, but I didn't feel the tension (the reason was too weak).

Though the jocks not being jerks is welcomed, nerds can be jerks too (not in a physical way of course)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ya know ,,, i think i played something similar to this .. altho it was just a start to that game ... seems i remember something of a couple dude and i think .. well it looked like Jennifer and Rebecca ... i don't remember the dudes in it .... bit the one you play takes Rebecca in a class room and fucks her .... was that like a demo for this game ? :unsure:

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Ngl didn't think MC was much of a looker until this scene.

View attachment 1473849

Also, yeah thanks to DarkAssassin for pointing out the Vanessa/Sophia paths split. I almost missed Vanessa, my main girl, if not for that warning.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Vanessa is the main for me too. such a beaut :love:

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes