VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Best Days of Our Lives [v0.5] [UndergroundStudio]

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Just wanted to know it there will be A Ntr Or cuckolding in this game and will it be avoidable

And will there be more spin off games with the game character's ??

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Damn! Great update! I'm really enjoying it so far. All girls are great, but Vanessa, DAMN! She is the best one in my opinion. I like Rebecca too, but 'till now Vanessa is the only one in my playthrough.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Is this a sequel to "Before you Go"?
Actually, Before You Go was a test project for the devs. They already said Before You Go is something like a What If? a alternative universe where MC never existed.

Edit: Congratulations for the 100 patrons!

Last edited:
Reactions: equinoxx and erkper

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
So, this was a Vanessa update, but, don't get me wrong, Vanessa is a babe and a half, but I still think that there is more sexual intercourse with Sophie, she's my game playthrough ;)

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
What's unrealistic is he's getting the girls too. Irl he'd be getting bullied.
He seriously needs a wardrobe change and a haircut.

This is a game, you play games to have fun and be distracted from reality or am I wrong?
His hair and wardrobe are extremely distracting.

Those two are probably the only faults in the game.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Actually, Before You Go was a test project for the devs. They already said Before You Go is something like a What If? a alternative universe where MC never existed.

Edit: Congratulations for the 100 patrons!
I had read in the other thread of the game that this was a sequel... How misinformed I was :ROFLMAO: :cry:

sian

Jan 12, 2018
The Best Days of Our Lives [v0.5] [UndergroundStudio] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.07 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 248 MB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 1.03 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 213 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
I can't download, could you please reupload

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
This great chapter just makes me fell in love for Rebecca and Vanessa even more

Rebecca is so god damn beautifull and stunning. There's so little content with her yet but i already love her with all my heart and wanna marry her.

And Vanessa. How the hell she can be so perfect? Her black hair, her beautifull blue eyes, that cute nose ring. I just love this girl as well

I finish her content exactly this way 48d.png

Weiny

Jun 17, 2018
;)
The animations are wonderful, I haven't seen that in a long time, thanks for that. It's just a pity that at least one of the girls doesn't have proper breasts. They are all the same, the same size (I'm not saying they're not nice :)
And there is little, yet

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
A college game with almost zero scenes. You would think the boys and gals are attending a cloister or a monastery, not a university in the 21th century :/ . The entire premise is flawed because of this. It is like having a game about swimmers with no water to swim in.

BigJim61

May 9, 2019
The highest rated game in this site (BaDIK) is also the same. Simulation of college life with lots of guys and girls and you can only pursue one path in each play through (no catch them all harem). Not every game has to be a harem fuckfest. That's boring.
Speak for yourself.

Reactions: diolo

BigJim61

May 9, 2019
Love the renders, really top notch. The writing was a nice surprise, love the humor and I like where the story is going, but best of all I didn't need to translate it from bad English. Just a couple of notes for the Dev; any fetishes you intend to include please make them optional, A little more variation in size and shape of the ladies would be cool, oh yes lets not forget the SEX a lot more sex and then throw in some more sex. Thanks for listening. Best of success.

Reactions: KnightOwlSC

diolo

Jan 19, 2021
I must have played five hundred games of this genre. This is the second one I've invested money in. That's all I really have to say.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes