• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
After moving back to his own town the MC bunks with his childhood friend only to find that the building is going under.
In the moment he buys the building determent to get it back up and running again.
You must find new tenants to make a profit and work you way back out of debt all while romancing the soon to be many characters of the world
Managed damage property and keep them happy!​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-19
Release Date: 2021-02-19
Developer: CherryPopKelo
Censored: No
Version: Altha
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Android:
MEGA
z (15).jpg 29z.jpg 36q.jpg 1s.jpg 9z.jpg 17z.jpg
(Thank you gamecax for the android version)

Last edited:

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I read the title and saw the promo image and thought this would be about 3 women who have been the MC's landladies since birth trying to prove they are the best to him.

CherryPopKelo

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Mc looks like he's 10 years old with that body. Give him more food or pour some milk idk.

Anyway, it's gonna be pure harem and management or will there be possibility to turn the hotel into brothel?
There is already a brothel however i haven't implamented it properly yet because I havent found a way to put maps into the game yet so it will be coming

frank2

May 22, 2018
what does "Altha" stand for?

"Version: Altha - 0.1v" ... also in the title.

( honest question )

baddog99

Oct 14, 2020
So... Alpha?
In what language is this game? English or Engrish?
Adequate english.

"male protagonist" tag missing

Even though its in "Alpha" (some might argue it shouldn't be released in Alpha) repeating events are annoying with Missy and Quinn...and some placeholders are distractingly bad that maybe the initial "home" tour images should of rather been recycled.

Its early but I always look forward to blackmail games, lets hope Patreon restrictions don't hinder progress.

Reactions: 8r0x0n and lvlup

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
"So the game is no where near complete, I cant figure out how to import maps yet so please bear with me. More characters will be added however this is just to see how many people like the game."

These two lines worry me more then anything.

First line seems like you are not happy with what you put out but did anyway now want us to give you are break on the content of the game.

Second makes it seem like if you do not get Patreon support right away for this game it is going the way of the dodo.

Never before has a put the reasons I do not play first releases right into their Dev notes.

Hope you stick to it but I am skipping for now I may check back IF there are a few releases more to this.