• Stat Based

Votes: 56 47.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CherryPopKelo

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
are there any updates yet
At the moment there has been no work on the game, however now I have better equipment and have more user feedback im considering rebooting it, if i do choose to do that i'll be using the users feedback (seen above) to edit the domos core mechanics to a more user friendly experience.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
At the moment there has been no work on the game, however now I have better equipment and have more user feedback im considering rebooting it, if i do choose to do that i'll be using the users feedback (seen above) to edit the domos core mechanics to a more user friendly experience.
I gotta say that poll doesn't make much sense because they can mean the same thing, just having branching paths is no different to picking a stat to upgrade at set intervals, a more decisive poll would be Sandbox vs VN (maybe that is what you meant?)
Even then a well made Sandbox will beat any VN... it's just tough finding a well made sandbox :cry:, too many are just VN's with added grind.

CherryPopKelo

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I gotta say that poll doesn't make much sense because they can mean the same thing, just having branching paths is no different to picking a stat to upgrade at set intervals, a more decisive poll would be Sandbox vs VN (maybe that is what you meant?)
Even then a well made Sandbox will beat any VN... it's just tough finding a well made sandbox :cry:, too many are just VN's with added grind.
Thank you for the input, Ill be sticking with the sandbox style game and reworking most of the paths the be 'stat' based which will be similar to the game Mythic Manor where different events will up your stats.

Spent most of last night making the game compatible with the new version on renpy and patching issues in the code while working out how to make it more organised. I've also lost character models in the transition so they will be remade with different outfits and styles.

As im reworking the game I'll be sure the spend alot of time on it to give more content for the game along with better playability.

Reactions: Stil996