gromit43

Nov 16, 2017
i am looking for the 3 peices of evidence for the queen and looked every where in the town and still cant find them

Reactions: Tjop

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Yes!! And I know about it, many people have said great things about this game. I was planning on playing it myself this weekend. Had a suspicion it was about that game :D

Well, mister djkunn . . glad you asked. The answer is not yes - it is ABSOLUTELY to both.
For the harem there would need to be a lot of characters and their stories done first - and that might take a year? Don't know at this point, but it is the end goal. When the mother comes to visit for example, the basement will be completable with resources and will be like a template for building stuff in the future for other girls.

I've got similar complaints about the navigation before and am working on it right now. I understand where you're coming from. It is hard for me judge it from a fresh angle since I know everything about it. Thank you also for the compliments about the characters!
You should add the harem tag then, (at least in future tags :D)
Thanks for the reply.
Gonna add this later to my list :love:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Really looking forward to playing this at some point when it has a good amount of content. The art is already looking fantastic in my book.

• Red Heart

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
i am looking for the 3 peices of evidence for the queen and looked every where in the town and still cant find them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saves from v0.02 aren't compatible?
Sadly they are not. I don't yet know how to make them work easily honestly but it's one of the priorities for sure. In the meantime I can make you any savefile you want, you can just DM me here on on Twitter, whichever you like. :)

mevony

Dec 4, 2016
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I'm stuck lol... Can't go in the big beyond - tomorrow is day to explore. Can't sleep or skip time - no time for spending. I just finished quest finding books for Kate, and got info that she can pose for sister. Sister is nowhere to be found...

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Glad to see you getting so much positive response Tjop. Love to see an incredibly high quality non anime style with so much variation getting embraced so well.

• Red Heart

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
No no it's not futa, and even if it were, it would be an optional thing.

I'm not sure what to tell you, there are animations in the game. They are certainly not the best ones out there, I admit but there is a number of them. Also there are loads more planed that goes without saying :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the response and clarification! I can see why her character model could be a little polarizing.

I'm surprised though that she's clearly human, but I take it that to make sure people can't mistake her for anything more than MC's step parent since the MC's an elf.

POPOTG

Jul 14, 2020
you are amazing listen to the public to improve, i wish the big game companies were like that too. Hahahaha

• Red Heart

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Tjop think about adding a full save of the preview update to every new update if our saves aren't gonna work between updates. Some devs do that to avoid broken saves issues.
When the game is a visual novel there is no problem because you can skip content easily, but in free roaming games you have to replay everything again which can be tedious.

Reactions: EZ8lt and Tjop
Aug 15, 2021
I may be dumb but navigation is such a pain in the ass. The game looks beautiful (I am a big fan of the art style) but pixel hunting to figure out what to do next kills a lot of the fun for me.

May 9, 2021
I may be dumb but navigation is such a pain in the ass. The game looks beautiful (I am a big fan of the art style) but pixel hunting to figure out what to do next kills a lot of the fun for me.
I agree! For instance it seems to be the case that you can only return from the Big Beyond using a town portal, as suppose to simply walking back. Or did I miss something?

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes