Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
thank you very much but i don't want to use more of your time ^^ and i will wait :) i will just do a new run to discover this new content
You don't have to worry at all, I would be glad if I can help you in any way I can. That's what makes me happy at the end of the day . . so the offer stands if you ever change your mind. :)

Reactions: itsyeboii

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I'm really interested, I hope you remember. This game is the first thing I ever posted on the internet so, it cannot be mine - wouldn't surprise me if there is a very similar style though
Uh.... My Brain.... Work.... You need work.... X_X

• Haha
Reactions: Tjop

blarghhboy

Mar 28, 2018
Wow. The art style is absolutely unbelievable. I'm in love! To see the game's only in Version 0.03 is pretty heartbreaking, but I'll be keeping my eye on this as it progresses. Promising stuff!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ranma and Tjop

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Tjop Since no one asked you the most important questions,
will the mc be the only one to fuck the girls?
will this have harem?
I can see this definitely in my list if those 2 questions are YES :sneaky:

Good luck :D

• Red Heart

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Wow. The art style is absolutely unbelievable. I'm in love! To see the game's only in Version 0.03 is pretty heartbreaking, but I'll be keeping my eye on this as it progresses. Promising stuff!
Oh that is so nice to hear, I'm glad you like the art. As for the version - I completely understand and would wait as well as I've said before. 0.03 is still early and I have much plans for the future :)

Downloaded version 0.03 but the titlescreen says 0.02, so which version is it?
It is the 0.03 so not worry, I forgot to change the image in the main menu, my mistake. . I'm sorry

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
This is very interesting, I absolutely adore 2D drawn games set in a fantasy universe. The character all look very attractive and unique. The only downside is the navigation, for me it was very confusing how it worked and there I had to click to go to the next location. But the rest of the game is very interesting, I will surely keep following this game!

• Red Heart

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
There is a character that if you give them something transforms into IMHO the most attractive character in the game. But I'll let that surprise be yours to find.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ranma and Tjop

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Is the character in the middle of the heroine lineup on the first page the mom? Might be wishful thinking, but if not which one is she?

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS XDDD
I REMEMEBA AND FIND IT:
https://f95zone.to/threads/what-a-legend-v0-4-01-magicnuts.51349/
Yes!! And I know about it, many people have said great things about this game. I was planning on playing it myself this weekend. Had a suspicion it was about that game :D

Tjop Since no one asked you the most important questions,
will the mc be the only one to fuck the girls?
will this have harem?
I can see this definitely in my list if those 2 questions are YES :sneaky:

Good luck :D
Well, mister djkunn . . glad you asked. The answer is not yes - it is ABSOLUTELY to both.
For the harem there would need to be a lot of characters and their stories done first - and that might take a year? Don't know at this point, but it is the end goal. When the mother comes to visit for example, the basement will be completable with resources and will be like a template for building stuff in the future for other girls.

This is very interesting, I absolutely adore 2D drawn games set in a fantasy universe. The character all look very attractive and unique. The only downside is the navigation, for me it was very confusing how it worked and there I had to click to go to the next location. But the rest of the game is very interesting, I will surely keep following this game!
I've got similar complaints about the navigation before and am working on it right now. I understand where you're coming from. It is hard for me judge it from a fresh angle since I know everything about it. Thank you also for the compliments about the characters!

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Well well somebody added a transformation tag.
what exactly is it? please dont tell me its futa
No no it's not futa, and even if it were, it would be an optional thing.

Will it have any animated sex scenes planned or in the works?
I'm not sure what to tell you, there are animations in the game. They are certainly not the best ones out there, I admit but there is a number of them. Also there are loads more planed that goes without saying :D

Is the character in the middle of the heroine lineup on the first page the mom? Might be wishful thinking, but if not which one is she?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: thealucid
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes