Wulf N7

Feb 13, 2020
Have you tried to visit her room in the evening? during the day she bathes or is outside and some days she arrives home late at night. You can skip time of day in your room with the circular button on the upper part of the screen.
That worked, thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tjop

matnavohon

Aug 7, 2021
hey man , i love ur art but the text is really annoying and hard to read , can u make 1 more option to change the text word in option pls ?

• Red Heart

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
hey man , i love ur art but the text is really annoying and hard to read , can u make 1 more option to change the text word in option pls ?
First off I wanted to make like a version with just a different font, but yesterday I saw your message and was trying literally for half a day to make it an in game option as you said(Because I think it's a great idea). The problem is that I'm not understanding something with ren'py as it seems because I just cannot get it to work. It's some engine related stuff and I'm unexperienced with all that so . . . I'm still gonna try but if I cannot make it work I can just give you, and or, include a patch for a more readable font. Thank you for giving feedback and of course, I'm happy you like the art :)

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Hello, just wanted to say, isn't this supposed to be "flora" like flowers and stuff? fauna is for animals (like the boar for instance ^^)

The art is good btw, and the story is nice so far, making me want to continue exploring the world you created ^^

• Red Heart

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Hello, just wanted to say, isn't this supposed to be "flora" like flowers and stuff? fauna is for animals (like the boar for instance ^^)

The art is good btw, and the story is nice so far, making me want to continue exploring the world you created ^^
Yes, you are absolutely right. And I know it is, it just flew over my head in some way - you know thinking one thing, doing the other. And I haven't even noticed until I read this . . . feel stupid about it. Thank you for pointing that out, and glad you like the art and even the story for which I always seem to think could be better.

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Yes, you are absolutely right. And I know it is, it just flew over my head in some way - you know thinking one thing, doing the other. And I haven't even noticed until I read this . . . feel stupid about it. Thank you for pointing that out, and glad you like the art and even the story for which I always seem to think could be better.
Ahah, happy to help :D

Take My energy if it can help \o/ \o/ \o/

You are doing great, even if you think you can do better it's still great for a start imo :D

• Red Heart

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Ahah, happy to help :D

Take My energy if it can help \o/ \o/ \o/

You are doing great, even if you think you can do better it's still great for a start imo :D
Some energy is just what I need, no sleep needed ;)

Thank you for the kind words and help of course. It will be better though you'll see.

Reactions: Sylaann

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
For anyone roaming through the thread, I just want to notify you about the new update, version 0.03!The new content and questlines can be accessed after defeating the troll at the very end of the map. It's not easy though, so beware :D
Also, it is not compatible with older save files, I'm gonna try and make it doable in the future but for now you will sadly have to use the save file I added just to get straight into the new content (page 9, top middle). For newer players that will be no concern, of course. Thank you for playing the game as always, and have a nice day!

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hm, interesting this one slipped by my radar until now. The artwork is awesome. It has incest and the developer is thinking about adding pregnancy in the mix. Definitely adding this to my watchlist.

Reactions: jerry03 and Tjop

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Transformation as in? The MC turning into a lady?
I just added it for 1 character that transforms into something else. It was left in the future tags so I said why not put it in since there will also be more in the next update (If I have enough time, I really hope so because I love those kinds of things). :)

Hm, interesting this one slipped by my radar until now. The artwork is awesome. It has incest and the developer is thinking about adding pregnancy in the mix. Definitely adding this to my watchlist.
The pregnancy is still far away since there is a lot of content planed before. I'm glad you're keeping an eye for now and also glad you like the art. :D

Do u plan on adding animated scenes?
It already has some, not too many but enough to just give it a go I think. There are more in plan and I'm also looking to get some more experienced help with those since I'm really struggling with animating and is not as lively as I want it to be. :)

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
The pregnancy is still far away since there is a lot of content planed before. I'm glad you're keeping an eye for now and also glad you like the art. :D
I am completely fine with it being far away. It seemed like you weren't sure but just knowing it will eventually be option is enough for me to be interested in enjoying this game. :D

• Red Heart

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Yep tried to play but quickly lost interest when i found out they were stepfamily. I will wait till their questlines are finished to get the real experience. ;)

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I just added it for 1 character that transforms into something else. It was left in the future tags so I said why not put it in since there will also be more in the next update (If I have enough time, I really hope so because I love those kinds of things). :)
Oh, I was worried it was one of those MC is a dude guy and then their dick falls off and now they are being raped by everything.

• Haha

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018

It already has some, not too many but enough to just give it a go I think. There are more in plan and I'm also looking to get some more experienced help with those since I'm really struggling with animating and is not as lively as I want it to be. :)
Its just a suggestion but if it has even a bit of animation plz add the animated tag ASAP.....many ignore games with no animated tag without even playing like me. Thankfully i got curious cause of the art so i asked...lucky me:love:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Preview images look very inviting. I'm wondering though why the 2nd one is censored... :unsure:

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Am i blind or is there no return button while in the Beyond?
If i am blind... where is that button?

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes