Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Its just a suggestion but if it has even a bit of animation plz add the animated tag ASAP.
I beg to differ. When it really only has a bit of animation I'd be probably disappointed when I expect animations and then it's just some animated background or something. One game was tagged and only had animations in the intro. Very disappointed.

Please only tag [animated] when there is more than just a bit of animation. Thank you very much. :)

POPOTG

Jul 14, 2020
I really liked it, it would be great if it had a translation into Brazilian Portuguese, I'm Brazilian and I loved your game, I just can't understand it much because I don't speak English.

Reactions: Tjop

BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
I can not get rid of Cirella, went thru her quest once and somehow wound up with her again and now every time I got to the Beyond, it just replays the scene with the harpy but nothing else, she is just always there.

doble77

Feb 24, 2018
The download file name says it is the 0.03 version, but in the main menu it says is the 0.02 version. Which one is the correct?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Honestly, this game needs some form of guide on how to f**king navigate around the damn place, because finding the right spots to click to go to places can get agravating as $#!t at times, i can't even get to the lake where the sister is bathing - ah, finally, goddamn!

Reactions: Tjop and Brololol

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Its just a suggestion but if it has even a bit of animation plz add the animated tag ASAP.....many ignore games with no animated tag without even playing like me. Thankfully i got curious cause of the art so i asked...lucky me:love:
Good to know, thank you for the info. And yeah, glad you asked in that case :D
Am i blind or is there no return button while in the Beyond?
If i am blind... where is that button?
There isn't any right now so you're not blind at all. We wanted to add it in this version but decided to push it in the next one since we had lots of other stuff to finish in time. I agree with the thought that there should be one though :)

I beg to differ. When it really only has a bit of animation I'd be probably disappointed when I expect animations and then it's just some animated background or something. One game was tagged and only had animations in the intro. Very disappointed.

Please only tag [animated] when there is more than just a bit of animation. Thank you very much. :)
Yeah, completely agree. People don't think of background animation when they read that nor should they. That being said, there is 5 (6?) animations in the game so I guess it would be fine now. I also didn't want to give people wrong expectations for those reasons.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Game looks nice, English may not be first language, but I've read much much worse, the only turn off I see right now looks like you have planned to fix, and that is there is no South.

When entering the great beyond there is no option to go back, only the return scroll or as someone else mentioned dying, and that's a bit of a turn off, especially since we are to be mapping the area.

I'll be back for the next version to see if that has been added.

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
so this one hasnt any animations :( too bad
It has animations, you don't need to be sad :D

I really liked it, it would be great if it had a translation into Brazilian Portuguese, I'm Brazilian and I loved your game, I just can't understand it much because I don't speak English.
I would like that also, I get that some parts are hard to understand . . . that is just the style of writing. It really makes me happy to hear that you liked it though :)

Sooo, what's the point of the portal scroll when it is cheaper to just die?
It was quite punishing before but made it easier because a lot of people had a hard time with it, will make it progressive later on so it makes more sense - the more you explored/more gold you have, the more punishing it will be. Also they are needed for some story parts to make sense. I would agree with you though on the gameplay side.

The download file name says it is the 0.03 version, but in the main menu it says is the 0.02 version. Which one is the correct?
Good notice, it is my fault. . I forgot to change the picture in the main menu. You don't have to worry it is 0.03. You can easily check by looking into the preferences and if there is a "Set other font" option it is the newest version :)
Thank you for letting me know and I'll change it.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
There isn't any right now so you're not blind at all. We wanted to add it in this version but decided to push it in the next one since we had lots of other stuff to finish in time. I agree with the thought that there should be one though :)
Yea... i would reccommend adding one quickly, as right now the only way out is dying or buying an expensive scroll.

Also... i encountered a wierd bug. When i want to donate to the temple (any amount) i immediately get teleported into the Beyond as if i just explored an area there.

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Honestly, this game needs some form of guide on how to f**king navigate around the damn place, because finding the right spots to click to go to places can get agravating as $#!t at times, i can't even get to the lake where the sister is bathing - ah, finally, goddamn!
Sure, I can make it more easy to navigate. I already began some things to ease it up because in the next update I will remake some old backgrounds so - its the perfect time to improve it. Also I have some ideas about showing indicators for a split second when you step in a new area but will see if it could work. thanks for the feedback :)

Really cool art style. Big fan of 2D games and the artstyle in this is up there with the best of them
Tank you soo much, I appreciate that!

Don't mind no animations, but the Step shit has to go. Give me the real thing.
I can relate to you, it has to be not blatant in some way for patreon to not ban me but people mentioned separate mods I'm looking into that as an option.

hi my save from 0.02 does not work on 0.03 how can i fix it pls? and thank you for this quality work ;)
I cannot fix that right now, I'm sorry. I would like to make it seamless but don't know how to, honestly. I will ask around on the forums and people that are way more experienced to make that work in the future. I can make you a specific save file for you If you'd like that, no worries - you can just DM me here or on twitter, whichever you like and I can take a look :)

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Game looks nice, English may not be first language, but I've read much much worse, the only turn off I see right now looks like you have planned to fix, and that is there is no South.

When entering the great beyond there is no option to go back, only the return scroll or as someone else mentioned dying, and that's a bit of a turn off, especially since we are to be mapping the area.

I'll be back for the next version to see if that has been added.
I can totally understand, the next update will resolve this so hope to see you then :)

Yea... i would reccommend adding one quickly, as right now the only way out is dying or buying an expensive scroll.

Also... i encountered a wierd bug. When i want to donate to the temple (any amount) i immediately get teleported into the Beyond as if i just explored an area there.
All recommendations are appreciated, I will do. About the bug . .I found it and fixed already so thanks for pointing it out. :)

Reactions: itsyeboii

hopelesslol

Oct 23, 2020
thank you very much but i don't want to use more of your time ^^ and i will wait :) i will just do a new run to discover this new content

• Red Heart

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
I ma totaly sure i see this hand 2d art style already before here.... Not rememeba name of Game....
I'm really interested, I hope you remember. This game is the first thing I ever posted on the internet so, it cannot be mine - wouldn't surprise me if there is a very similar style though

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes