joselelerele

Oct 14, 2017
Yes, you press E whenever you are not in combat or selecting the fields(so anywhere in town or at home) and you navigate with A and D or left or right arrow.

This is definitively a good idea. There was the option in the first version, we just didn't get to implement it in time when remaking the combat - and the penalization is also needed in some way as you say. We know we have much things to improve in that department before adding more complexity with new weapons and armor later. I'm always open to hear suggestions and advice if you have more. . .and thanks for your feedback!

OK ... It would be a good option to lose some money (and health) when escaping would be a reasonable and acceptable penalty ...

Reactions: Tjop

badbrad136969

Jul 2, 2017
Fought the big tentacle monster and it crashed the game

File "game/combat.rpy", line 347, in script
$ renpy.jump("".join([current_enemy.name, "_winning"]))
File "C:\Users\charl\Downloads\TheBigBeyond-0.02-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Carigulla_winning'.

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
love the art work so far. Is there any planes for magic mind control in the game? Are there any cheats for the game?
Thank you, glad you like it! No there wont be any mind control, sorry. We have planed some cheats for the technical
update in about 2-3 months from now, it will be easier and better to do it when all the new systems and code is working.

I'm sorry about the bug you encountered, I'm aware of it and fixed a lot of stuff like this. It takes me days to upload and I keep finding more but - I can send you a patch with small files if you want, don't hesitate to DM any time if you wish! :)

OK ... It would be a good option to lose some money (and health) when escaping would be a reasonable and acceptable penalty ...
Sure, noted down!

Apr 7, 2018
I have ony 1 problem with this game and it is confusing , for example when I went to the beyond i don't understand how to get out of it except using tp , cuz I don't have no teleport city scrolls and now I am stuck and I don't know what to do

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port The Big Beyond [v0.02] APK -

• Red Heart

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
Thank you soo much for this! That's incredible work. Added on the page :)
Any chance of making inventory available through a bag icon? I play on Android and have tried both Caxhub's port and Joiplay's keyboard and haven't been able to get to it. Besides that, I'm really enjoying your game!

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Any chance of making inventory available through a bag icon? I play on Android and have tried both Caxhub's port and Joiplay's keyboard and haven't been able to get to it. Besides that, I'm really enjoying your game!
Absolutely yes! I'm don't think about the android version as much as I should sometimes and yeah that's a problem. Thank you for the feedback, I will do it and glad you are enjoying the rest! :)

Reactions: Jackmcbean

SvokNv

May 8, 2021
Any idea when you'll be able to release the next update? Also don't forget to take breaks when needed;)

• Red Heart

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Of course! For patrons it's due to release earlier, naturally. So if everything will go according to plan the public version should be out at the 20'th of August. Thank you for being considerate and I can assure you, I do take small breaks . . even though making the game is my favorite thing to do either way. :) I hope you will like the new additions coming, and that you are also doing well yourself!

Reactions: SvokNv

Wulf N7

Feb 13, 2020
For some reason i can't find Amelia anymore to give the lightrust. She used to be in her room but now she's nowhere to be found.

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
For some reason i can't find Amelia anymore to give the lightrust. She used to be in her room but now she's nowhere to be found.
Have you tried to visit her room in the evening? during the day she bathes or is outside and some days she arrives home late at night. You can skip time of day in your room with the circular button on the upper part of the screen.

Reactions: Wulf N7
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes