Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Yeah I see much interest in this tag so I'm starting to think adding that content toggle as you said for pregnancy is doable without using much development time. I will take a look if I will have time to add more sprites at the end of updates, I sure thing it would be fun to draw.
Could they be nude or somehow can be viewed nude?

(every time I start drawing a character it just gets more curvy the more I work on it :D)
I see no problem with that.

Also there is a strong female done, just waiting to put her to action later.
:love:

Enter the Beyond and head East until you find her.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Tjop

ыыыы

Jun 29, 2020
That is the end with Emily for now sadly. You can explore the Beyond and find the witches hut next If you haven't already.

I don't think I can add tags in the OP post that are not already in the game by the forum rules (I think, maybe I misunderstood something)
I will ask about it and add it if I get permission. And hey, thanks for the suggestion!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm wondering, put me on the horny list! (if it still makes sense, I just didn't read any further)

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
I have to say I've enjoyed the game and the art that there is, but theres some things that could be improved. As has been said earlier in this thread, there are some bugs still (i got errors just by going to certain sections of the big beyond, not sure why). I also think that the quality of writing that is present in the world building (what you read between travelling the different tiles) and the h scene dialogue
. I have to say though the art direction of this game is superb and while i thought I wouldnt enjoy the exploration, I found myself enjoying it, so you're doing a lot of things right.

SteppenBro

Apr 10, 2020
I could have phrased it better. He is an elf but not a typical one. . like a different type in the elder scrolls for example. Anyway, I don't want to overcomplicate everything, the story will explain it. I'm sorry to hear that you're disappointed with it though.
Ohh ok. Well that changes things then.
I was imagining he was just going to be revealed as a thinner human. I'm still interested in a half elf or city elf, or drow, moon, any kind really. As long as it doesn't pull a "Sike! He was just another human all along!".

• Haha

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Well the latest version convinced me to add this on Patreon. It's definitely early, and there are rough edges and bugs and whatnot, but the art's fantastic and the core gameplay loop is genuinely really fun. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Thank you for the support Potatoman! Yeah, no one can deny that things need smoothing out but the fact you are enjoying the gameplay and the art makes me very happy to hear. Thank you for the feedback

The mother. Her body is amazing.
Well the forum certainly shares this opinion :D. I also always loved that body type but never heard someone agree with me where I live so . . . surprising in a good way to see a number of people here stating that. I've said it before and I'll say it again, making her scenes and sharing them will be a blast.

I have to say I've enjoyed the game and the art that there is, but theres some things that could be improved. As has been said earlier in this thread, there are some bugs still (i got errors just by going to certain sections of the big beyond, not sure why). I also think that the quality of writing that is present in the world building (what you read between travelling the different tiles) and the h scene dialogue
. I have to say though the art direction of this game is superb and while i thought I wouldnt enjoy the exploration, I found myself enjoying it, so you're doing a lot of things right.
I'm really sorry for the bugs . . damn them! If you encounter any issues you can always report in detail, we want to take every action to improve the game of course. I'm only not sure what you meant by the quality of the writing part. . is it alright or is it bad you think? We are unexperienced in that part so I can see it not being up to par :( . Thank you for the kind words and the constructive feedback, it always helps!

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Ohh ok. Well that changes things then.
I was imagining he was just going to be revealed as a thinner human. I'm still interested in a half elf or city elf, or drow, moon, any kind really. As long as it doesn't pull a "Sike! He was just another human all along!".
I totally get what you're saying, I'd hate that also honestly. Can't really remember a specific example but I've seen that pulled of multiple times in games and never liked it. No, he is most certainly NOT human. :D

• Love
Reactions: SteppenBro

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
You might look at how love and sex implements the belly, bigger breasts or darkened nipples with the sprites for inspiration. But basically, png/tga overlays.

SvokNv

May 8, 2021
Finished the 0.02 version of the game, made like 3 different saves, and i wanted to go back and look at some of the scenes. But the game saves are completely gone. Not sure if that was something i did by opening the 0.01 version by accident, or if it was something in the code. I just wanted to see some "content" :cry:

Apr 7, 2018
Hey, if you at any point have troubles progressing, you can DM me or post the question in the thread at any time and I'll be happy to help you!
I have found that from the house I can go one route more than I thought, couldnt see that earlier so idk maybe using some arrows or highlighting the possible ways to go would be a bit helpful in the future. Cheers.

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
You might look at how love and sex implements the belly, bigger breasts or darkened nipples with the sprites for inspiration. But basically, png/tga overlays.
will do, thanks for the advice!

this update is even more buggy than the 1st, just saying
We are gathering all the reports and about to patch up the game soon enough. I'm sorry to hear it but really appreciate the honesty!

Finished the 0.02 version of the game, made like 3 different saves, and i wanted to go back and look at some of the scenes. But the game saves are completely gone. Not sure if that was something i did by opening the 0.01 version by accident, or if it was something in the code. I just wanted to see some "content" :cry:
I have DM-d you for the save files, take a look and I will send you any safe file you want!

I have found that from the house I can go one route more than I thought, couldnt see that earlier so idk maybe using some arrows or highlighting the possible ways to go would be a bit helpful in the future. Cheers.
Thank you for the feedback! Sure, we are aware of it and were planning to add a map from the beginning but we needed to redo the exploration system first to a stable enough point- and now with the next update we will add a map which will show you all the ways you went through and valuable things discovered - and of course the ways which the player hasn't explored.

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
I'm only not sure what you meant by the quality of the writing part. . is it alright or is it bad you think? We are unexperienced in that part so I can see it not being up to par :( .
It's serviceable but its something that i'm sure will improve over time (like there being less bugs). I want to re-iterate that I think the writing on the worldbuilding side is excellent, so part of the reason it sticks out is a difference in quality that will hopefully smooth out as things progress.

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
is there something missing with the carigulla?
i can win the fight but when i do the game crashes.

edit:
the same is happening when i "advance into the ruins" after killing the direwolf.
i also wonder where the books are.
ive found 3(i think) so far but i have no idea where the others are supposed to be.

Last edited:

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
is there something missing with the carigulla?
i can win the fight but when i do the game crashes.

edit:
the same is happening when i "advance into the ruins" after killing the direwolf.
i also wonder where the books are.
ive found 3(i think) so far but i have no idea where the others are supposed to be.
Alright, noted! We fixed the second bug already and the first is just an uppercase B instead of lowercase :/. I'm sorry for this, we will release the patch for this update later since there are a number of bugs we missed.

for the books - only 3 are needed, you have them all :) . You can go to Kate and give them to her now.
I'll just put this to be certain

How did I find the witch?
You can only head East from the starting field and you can't miss her cabin. She is 2 fields away.

Reactions: Reifon

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
where you can find kate?
She comes to the Keeper after you give your sister, Amelia, the lightrust and get to know Garibaldi in the town. After that you can find her in the pathway when you go to the Keepers mansion, can't miss her. She leaves at night. Hope this helps!

• Red Heart
Reactions: kaliteros

hopelesslol

Oct 23, 2020
hi I can't finish the quest "give her 2 pureborn" I found one on the road to the keeper but not the second help and thank you ;)

Zassone

Jan 5, 2021
hi I can't finish the quest "give her 2 pureborn" I found one on the road to the keeper but not the second help and thank you ;)
You did my same "error". You give that pureborn to the dwarf and he burns it so it's removed from your inventory. You need to go into beyond and find two of them there.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes