kaliteros

Feb 7, 2019
She comes to the Keeper after you give your sister, Amelia, the lightrust and get to know Garibaldi in the town. After that you can find her in the pathway when you go to the Keepers mansion, can't miss her. She leaves at night. Hope this helps!
Best Dev

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tjop

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
hi I can't finish the quest "give her 2 pureborn" I found one on the road to the keeper but not the second help and thank you ;)
Yes, as Zassone has explained. Also, it grows again every few days by the road to the Keeper so you can just wait for it if you don't want to find it in the Beyond. After you give Emily the purehorn, she will start selling it in her shop and if you will ever need purehorn again you can buy it from her. I hope this clears it up a bit. If you have any more difficulties you can always ask, cheers!

hopelesslol

Oct 23, 2020
Yes, as Zassone has explained. Also, it grows again every few days by the road to the Keeper so you can just wait for it if you don't want to find it in the Beyond. After you give Emily the purehorn, she will start selling it in her shop and if you will ever need purehorn again you can buy it from her. I hope this clears it up a bit. If you have any more difficulties you can always ask, cheers!
thank you very much and thank you for this work ^^

• Red Heart

krosszx

Jan 4, 2019
it would be nice if we can have an option to change the body font like just simple sans font.
the text is unreadable or tiring to read at some point, forgive my bad eye.

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
it would be nice if we can have an option to change the body font like just simple sans font.
the text is unreadable or tiring to read at some point, forgive my bad eye.
Okay, not the first time hearing about this. Many people like it but many struggle to read it sometimes so I understand. I am thinking about making a simple mod that changes it or something like that. I hope it can be done seamlessly. Thanks for the feedback!

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I just played this game and I'm very impressed! I love the artstyle, music and vibe, it's also a very fun RPG to play and explore and do quests. I hope you commit fully to incest instead of the step sis, step mom bullshit but that's just my opinion. The best of luck with your awesome game Tjop !

• Red Heart

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
I just played this game and I'm very impressed! I love the artstyle, music and vibe, it's also a very fun RPG to play and explore and do quests. I hope you commit fully to incest instead of the step sis, step mom bullshit but that's just my opinion. The best of luck with your awesome game Tjop !
I like your opinion and I like your name! I'm not a fan of the step-family things, It's just like this as a workaround before the questlines are completed with them. It makes me so happy to hear that you found it fun to play and are happy with the game, thank you soo much for the kind words!

• Red Heart
Reactions: itsyeboii

Doc_main

Jan 25, 2020
Where do I find the book "Gerrard R R Marty: A ballad of frost and flames - A squabble over chairs" in the Kate quest line? Can't seem to find it. It feels like I've looked everywhere 90 times now.

Reactions: o0TRIM0o and Tjop

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Where do I find the book "Gerrard R R Marty: A ballad of frost and flames - A squabble over chairs" in the Kate quest line? Can't seem to find it. It feels like I've looked everywhere 90 times now.
It is located in the keepers bedroom (upstairs in the mansion) - on the top right shelf, right of the globe. I'm sorry if the quest was a bit tedious, it was not the intention. Maybe having a better indicator in the future is needed like a stronger black line. Anyways, hope this helps and ask if you will need any help in the future!

Reactions: Doc_main

Doc_main

Jan 25, 2020
It is located in the keepers bedroom (upstairs in the mansion) - on the top right shelf, right of the globe. I'm sorry if the quest was a bit tedious, it was not the intention. Maybe having a better indicator in the future is needed like a stronger black line. Anyways, hope this helps and ask if you will need any help in the future!
Ok, did as you said, and actually I have looked there before. I think my game is glitched because whenever I interact with it, it says I've found one of the books but when I look in my inventory the book Isn't there (or the letter with the 3 book titles). I know that these things exist only because I used a renpy dev tool to find out about the book hunt on Kate's quest (lol sorry). But, I think this is going to be one of those things where I just wait for the next update and replay though it all. Though with that said I'd like to say love the game so far! And hope to see what the game has in store for us! Have a good rest of your day and best of luck with the game! :)

larry69

Apr 25, 2019
The game crashes when you defeat the lake monster
Also many icons remain on the screen after killing the dire wolf

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Ok, did as you said, and actually I have looked there before. I think my game is glitched because whenever I interact with it, it says I've found one of the books but when I look in my inventory the book Isn't there (or the letter with the 3 book titles). I know that these things exist only because I used a renpy dev tool to find out about the book hunt on Kate's quest (lol sorry). But, I think this is going to be one of those things where I just wait for the next update and replay though it all. Though with that said I'd like to say love the game so far! And hope to see what the game has in store for us! Have a good rest of your day and best of luck with the game! :)
That really is weird. . don't know what might cause this. Everything seems fine no matter how much I test that part, but will look into it more for sure. Nothing to be sorry about, you can look at everything that might interest you and of course you can always ask like you did.:) I can make you a save file next update so you don't need to do it from the start every time, just DM me. . . no problem at all. Thank you for all the feedback and kindness! And have a nice day also!

The game crashes when you defeat the lake monster
Also many icons remain on the screen after killing the dire wolf
Thank you for the feedback, we are aware of those issues and have fixed them. The small patch for the issues is ready and we only want to test it more to be sure. In any case I hope the rest of the game was enjoyable for you and sorry for the issues.

Ahí dice que está en Español, pero el link no está. Qué pasó?
Estoy usando el traductor de Google para esto, lo siento si es más difícil de entender. No puedo comunicarme con la persona que tradujo la primera versión del juego. Estuve en contacto por un corto tiempo, pero lamentablemente no tengo idea de dónde podría haber desaparecido. Todos los archivos que no sean de la versión más reciente deben desvincularse; esas son las reglas del foro hasta donde yo entiendo.

Reactions: M1TJ and Doc_main

joselelerele

Oct 14, 2017
So... the game has inventory? Where is it?

joselelerele

Oct 14, 2017
I forgot one thing ...
The new combat system is fine ... but a button to escape would improve it a lot.
You can put some kind of penalization when escaping, but it would be nice to have that option.

• Red Heart

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
So... the game has inventory? Where is it?
Yes, you press E whenever you are not in combat or selecting the fields(so anywhere in town or at home) and you navigate with A and D or left or right arrow.

I forgot one thing ...
The new combat system is fine ... but a button to escape would improve it a lot.
You can put some kind of penalization when escaping, but it would be nice to have that option.
This is definitively a good idea. There was the option in the first version, we just didn't get to implement it in time when remaking the combat - and the penalization is also needed in some way as you say. We know we have much things to improve in that department before adding more complexity with new weapons and armor later. I'm always open to hear suggestions and advice if you have more. . .and thanks for your feedback!

Doc_main

Jan 25, 2020
That really is weird. . don't know what might cause this. Everything seems fine no matter how much I test that part, but will look into it more for sure. Nothing to be sorry about, you can look at everything that might interest you and of course you can always ask like you did.:) I can make you a save file next update so you don't need to do it from the start every time, just DM me. . . no problem at all. Thank you for all the feedback and kindness! And have a nice day also!
I might just take you up on that, thank you! :PogChamp:

• Red Heart
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes