Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
I thought I did all the quests but I hadn't checked the gallery and realise I missed quite a few pictures. If someone is able to do a guide that would be greatly appreciated but I will probably try to replay this great game.

Dido497

Mar 9, 2022
What am I missing? I know one is the satyr that I can kill, but never get the option for sex. What are the final two pics?

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Soooo... What's the transformation about? M2F or M2Futa? Protagonist grows tits?

Reactions: Tjop

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
What am I missing? I know one is the satyr that I can kill, but never get the option for sex. What are the final two pics?
You have to let the satyr beat you and the scene will trigger.
One of the others I think is Hadria the witch, you might have missed something with her.
The last one is the sister when you bring back the tea for the mom but it works only if you buy the tea and bring it home AFTER you finished her painting quest. You will find her naked in the house as you give her the tea for the mom. I had to do a replay to get it (I just skipped all the text so it wouldn't take as long).

Last edited:
Reactions: Tjop and Dido497

Spuds18

Mar 28, 2018
Just adding the desert map in case anyone needs it
Green - Temple (above the city), usable Oases(if that is the plural) , Future exploration (2 structures East/West & 1 farthest north - all currently locked)
Red - Unusable Oases (in the rough vicinity, i didn't screen cap whilst there)

tempsnip.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Tjop and Mr.Hide

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Soooo... What's the transformation about? M2F or M2Futa? Protagonist grows tits?
I put it there from the beginning. I (somehow naively) thought that meant any kind of transformation - for example, how the frog turns into a prince as the old German fairytale goes. I recently discovered that in this adult game context it meant something very different so I now removed it from the tags. You are right to be a bit confused about it, it was me not understanding it that was the problem. And no, no one grows tits or becomes a futa (and if there was to be things like this, they would of course be optional) :)

Reactions: WackedWu and Creiz

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I put it there from the beginning. I (somehow naively) thought that meant any kind of transformation - for example, how the frog turns into a prince as the old German fairytale goes. I recently discovered that in this adult game context it meant something very different so I now removed it from the tags. You are right to be a bit confused about it, it was me not understanding it that was the problem. And no, no one grows tits or becomes a futa (and if there was to be things like this, they would of course be optional) :)
Your definition of transformation is also valid for this website, BTW. The tag is OK for anything that modifies a body via external means, like magic, surgery, etc. So a prince turning to a frog, vice versa is fine to put the tag.

It's always good to specify which transformations are in your game, though. Still? Nobody does it for some reason. Then they get upset when people bitch on their game because the transformation turned them off lmao... Well, ‍♂

Great game, BTW. That's some amazing work, there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WackedWu and Tjop

mcguill

May 10, 2020
How can i get the 5th evidence?
I have been driking beer with garibaldi for days now and nothing happens...

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
wait are we playing as a human or an elf? cause his sister looks human. but our father looked like an elf? and we look like our father?

Reactions: Mr.Hide
Apr 21, 2020
Where to find the Three pieces of evidence? I found the mug, found the yellow roots & fungus next to the church. Where else to look?

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes