Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
How the fuck do you beat the life drain mob? It is like instant death.

and also how to get some purehorn without triggering the life drain monstress?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How the fuck do you beat the life drain mob? It is like instant death.

and also how to get some purehorn without triggering the life drain monstress?
Train your stats. Training strength will also raise your HP.
Get better weapons (sacrifial dagger or better yet, the etched steel sword) and raise your skill level with them to 15 by fighting easy enemies.
About the purehorn, I just bought it somewhere in town. I avoided that life draining spirit till I was strong enough to beat her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tjop and Mojumbo64

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
Train your stats. Training strength will also raise your HP.
Get better weapons (sacrifial dagger or better yet, the etched steel sword) and raise your skill level with them to 15 by fighting easy enemies.
About the purehorn, I just bought it somewhere in town. I avoided that life draining spirit till I was strong enough to beat her.
Where do you buy weapons actually?

Reactions: Tjop

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Gonna be looking out for that ogre
If you manage to defeat the wolf, you get the etched steel sword. Probably the best weapon in the game at the moment AFAIK.
If you go venturing far inside the Beyond, take at least something better than the wooden sword. The smith sells a shortsword and an axe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tjop and Mojumbo64

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
If you manage to defeat the wolf, you get the etched steel sword. Probably the best weapon in the game at the moment AFAIK.
If you go venturing far inside the Beyond, take at least something better than the wooden sword. The smith sells a shortsword and an axe.
Yo! Thanks for the tips bruh! Finally managed to beat the troll. And yea I got the etched sword by accident it is awesome.

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
how do you get the compass ? wtf ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

any chance for a new update, or is this game dead?
No, not at all :D Although I'm not that familiar with the site as most of you I get the feeling much projects are sadly abandoned prematurely. I certainly have at least 1,5 - 2 more years of work I would say to finish it. The thing is that it takes a lot of time to do everything since its 2d and I try to do everything slightly better and better. So naturally times between updates take longer then in most games. I can say that now most of the visuals and even story have been done for the next update but since the plan is to improve the combat and other parts of the code it still may take a month or sadly more for it to come out. It's really hard to tell those things.

forrestfreak

Jul 26, 2020

No, not at all :D Although I'm not that familiar with the site as most of you I get the feeling much projects are sadly abandoned prematurely. I certainly have at least 1,5 - 2 more years of work I would say to finish it. The thing is that it takes a lot of time to do everything since its 2d and I try to do everything slightly better and better. So naturally times between updates take longer then in most games. I can say that now most of the visuals and even story have been done for the next update but since the plan is to improve the combat and other parts of the code it still may take a month or sadly more for it to come out. It's really hard to tell those things.
happy to hear that, because it is a nice game. funny and entertaining. a proper game

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018

I want this project will be quite long.
Even the story will end.
The future after story may be a good additional.

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
I want this project will be quite long.
Even the story will end.
The future after story may be a good additional.
absolutely mister Hide! There is much much more to do and I honestly cant wait for the "finishing touches" when I can fill up the game with all sorts of bonus scenes and fetishes. Only then it will truly fulfil my vision of the game. And as you say, additional stories and or mods will be easy to make at that point :)

YourUsername

Aug 1, 2020
Ok this is getting a bit repetetive from our side. But how do you unlock the encircled pic?
Also can we see not discovered scenes and pics in the gallery?
whos is this.png

Reactions: Tjop

YourUsername

Aug 1, 2020
well damn. got to replay this one. by the way ring of agility, does its effect apply automatically?
oh oh and the pic with queens ass, what do you need to do to get it. I've got it in the temple by doing that fantasizing.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes